Any Instagram users here?

TRANSAMERA

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Can you explain how this converts into followers, as that is obviously the end goal!

I imagine you like multiple peoples photos through app, on IG they happen to see that you liked their pic, they check you out and there is a certain conversion factor. Also if their friends check and see what they have liked.... some of those photos may spark interest and they will then check out your profile and there may be a minimal conversion there as well?

Can you explain how this converts into followers, as that is obviously the end goal!

I imagine you like multiple peoples photos through app, on IG they happen to see that you liked their pic, they check you out and there is a certain conversion factor. Also if their friends check and see what they have liked.... some of those photos may spark interest and they will then check out your profile and there may be a minimal conversion there as well?

In general people just want more likes on their photos. You will get a few more followers from other users seeing you liked the picture. I am working on another app, using the same concept that is for getting followers directly. It will be available in a few weeks.

Yes.

Cool man!

I got an app myself as well but I won't mention it at the moment because I'm currently making updates to it. My developer I sourced my work to had messed up big time. Gave me so much headaches, but lessoned learned. It's always a learning experience.

I downloaded your app! I have a IG account for my app and what I do is usually like photos for a certain hastag I look up and it usually converts into many followers on to my account. Also helps that I have a target for a specific type of users :D

Cool concept man! I'd like to send you a PM to chat more

I'm following DBK now too. Trying to get this Instagram thing going but I usually get frustrated trying to find it in my APP icons so I give up.

Need to get some pictures on mine as well so anyone that wants to follow me can see a whole bunch of absolutely nothing.

I still don't quite get it. Do you just take a picture and it ends up on your Instagram? Or do you copy pictures from your gallery? Or both?

I'm following DBK now too. Trying to get this Instagram thing going but I usually get frustrated trying to find it in my APP icons so I give up.

Need to get some pictures on mine as well so anyone that wants to follow me can see a whole bunch of absolutely nothing.

I still don't quite get it. Do you just take a picture and it ends up on your Instagram? Or do you copy pictures from your gallery? Or both?

What's your username?! You can either add photos from you phone or take them through the app itself

I'm following you now too. Please ignore the white van behind you or parked outside your house.

What's your username?! You can either add photos from you phone or take them through the app itself

maddman52

I'll try and add some pictures. I think I'll take some pictures of my credit cards, banking info, address and all that stuff so if I ever forget it, I can't check my Instagram page and it will remind me. (always thinking......)

maddman52

I'll try and add some pictures. I think I'll take some pictures of my credit cards, banking info, address and all that stuff so if I ever forget it, I can't check my Instagram page and it will remind me. (always thinking......)

Exactly. It's also a good place to upload nude photos of your wife. That way you can delete them from your phone so they aren't in your photo album if you ever lose the phone. You know, for safe keeping.

Followed you.. Like sting.. Every move you make, every breath you take

Exactly. It's also a good place to upload nude photos of your wife. That way you can delete them from your phone so they aren't in your photo album if you ever lose the phone. You know, for safe keeping.

Followed you.. Like sting.. Every move you make, every breath you take

Okay, just got it figured out and transferred over a couple pictures from my phone. Will try to get some more interesting ones.

I don't have any nudies of my ex but I'll give her a call and see if she can send me some so I can put them on Instagram. She didn't prove to be very accommodating before but maybe she has grown a bit and isn't always thinking about herself now so it's worth a try.

I'm following you now too. Please ignore the white van behind you or parked outside your house.

Which one? The one behind the dark Crown Victoria with steel wheels and dark tinted windows or the one behind the Acme Flower Delivery van with dark tinted windows and a radar antenna on top?

I just started using it.

OnAFlyer

OnAFlyer

Are you sure? :eusa_dance:

Ill check back in on November 6th just to make sure.

Which one? The one behind the dark Crown Victoria with steel wheels and dark tinted windows or the one behind the Acme Flower Delivery van with dark tinted windows and a radar antenna on top?

Yes