Well, I am getting sued

Camel Toe Juice

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling him a low life, or scumbag is an understatement especially since he's "well off." I guess it's a lesson learned for all of us, because I for one do talk about my policies in front of others. Sad story. I hope it works in your favor and the POS gets what he deserves.

Jupp..

There was a Lambo run a few years ago in OC. 50 plus cars there. His still had the camo wrap from the Bull Run TV show on his Murci. Drove like an absolute douche bag, cutting lanes, all over the place etc. Plus that idiot had some police style lights and sirens going at the same time. He is the stereotype of douche bag Lambo owner right down to rocking the Ed Hardy gear.

Not sure this is the guy Cartman is referring to though.

I am dealing with several WC insurance fraud cases right now, three of which are so bogus the plaintiff's can't even provide documentation they ever worked for my company (they can't because they didn't). They are merely relatives of 2 others that we terminated with cause and then they filed malicious WC claims. We haven't had a prior claim ever, meanwhile my premiums have sky rocketed. It's fcuking BS and so obviously fraudulent yet we can't get these cases dismissed and they are heading for trial.

I feel your pain Cartman.

There was a Lambo run a few years ago in OC. 50 plus cars there. His still had the camo wrap from the Bull Run TV show on his Murci.

Can someone post a pic of this murci in camo?

Can someone post a pic of this murci in camo?

lamborghini_murcielago_m21.jpg

I was on the same run Kinnsella is talking about (which Kinnsella set up an epic pick up cars all the way from VTA to Malibu to LA down to OC.). I agree, the douchbaggery was high with these people.

Yep I wished we can shoot these bottom feeders, I had a scum bag lawyer sued us for non handicap spaces, which we did have just the paint was faded. Later found the list (50 pages long) of all his lawsuits all similar up and down So Cal. Hope your ins. co. hangs that MotherFucker.

Was it the guy in the wheelchair? He supposedly does that shit for a living. They did a news special on the guy, he has made millions. It was a thread on here long ago, a whole expose on how he goes into businesses in his chair and then comes out with a laundry list of shit to sue the business for.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Absolutely CANNOT STAND people who leech off of society - especially someone's good will. Nevertheless, I've never come across one these pieces of s that ever seemed remotely fulfilled.... or even comfortable in their skin. Like maggots - they're always crawling.

If his car still has camo on it then step out in front of him and claim you did not see it. It is camouflaged.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

sorry to hear about this. sucks ass.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

this right here is too real.

4 days ago i was on the freeway and witnessed a 3 car accident in the 3 lanes to the right of me (1 car hit the car in the next lane and that car hit a third car in the next lane). i stupidly pulled over to call the cops and make sure there were no injuries. CHP arrived and after interviewing everybody, he said that i'm involved in the accident (non-contact involved party) because the driver to the right of me claims that I swerved into his lane and caused the accident.

WTFFFFF. I raged. CHP officer didn't like it - he listed me at fault for the accident and now i have an insurance mess to deal with - mind you, my car did not touch another car and was not involved in the accident at all. i was literally just driving along and happened to witness the accident. my ins. co said they would take care of it and i will likely not be at fault.

oh yeah, the driver who put me at fault was UNLICENSED, ILLEGAL, and UNINSURED. WTF. they just let him drive off...i still can't believe it.

the world is full of dicks.

I remember the FEDS raided his house in the Cays down in Coronado. Seized everything in it not sure if he got it back. Think he still lives on the water in Mission Beach.

It's been awhile since this happened. Is he trying to get in before statute of limitations expire?

sorry to hear about this. sucks ass.

this right here is too real.

4 days ago i was on the freeway and witnessed a 3 car accident in the 3 lanes to the right of me (1 car hit the car in the next lane and that car hit a third car in the next lane). i stupidly pulled over to call the cops and make sure there were no injuries. CHP arrived and after interviewing everybody, he said that i'm involved in the accident (non-contact involved party) because the driver to the right of me claims that I swerved into his lane and caused the accident.

WTFFFFF. I raged. CHP officer didn't like it - he listed me at fault for the accident and now i have an insurance mess to deal with - mind you, my car did not touch another car and was not involved in the accident at all. i was literally just driving along and happened to witness the accident. my ins. co said they would take care of it and i will likely not be at fault.

oh yeah, the driver who put me at fault was UNLICENSED, ILLEGAL, and UNINSURED. WTF. they just let him drive off...i still can't believe it.

the world is full of dicks.

What the fcuk?

sorry to hear that bud. guy is a true loser..

I copied his quote below..

it is a 40th, i have never had anybody say anything to me about the hummers being enviromental or anything my. friends had theirs spit on and hated on. but i think they just find it funny to see a crazy looking 220lb asian with spikey hair driving .

This is why you see everone driving around with dash cams in Russia. You see the videos posted on Youtube where people jump in front of other cars and what not.

Huh?! So this thread brings your hatred towards a racial group out?!

Chill out! I'm Asian myself....just some sarcasm.