Well, I am getting sued

Camel Toe Juice

Chill out! I'm Asian myself....just some sarcasm.

Damn Asian!!! LOL... I thought my first comment might have offended you, so I changed it before any reply, but you obviously quoted mine first post before I submitted the changes... I was also teasing as well... I love sarcasms... Back to the topic...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Asians! Women that is.

Sorry about getting sued hopefully it works out.

Thank you for all the responses and support..

I always try to forget this saying but it seems every time you do it comes around and bites you in the ass.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Very sad to see it bit you. It's bitten me hundreds of times.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/5348-no-go...goes-unpunished

Chorizo,thank you for this quote, i had to reread this quote a few times because I really didnt get it the first few times I read it...but once i did it hit me like a ton of bricks. Truer words couldnt be spoken....

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Absolutely CANNOT STAND people who leech off of society - especially someone's good will. Nevertheless, I've never come across one these pieces of s that ever seemed remotely fulfilled.... or even comfortable in their skin. Like maggots - they're always crawling.

Thanks Double, 100% right on these people have no soul or happiness!

I remember the FEDS raided his house in the Cays down in Coronado. Seized everything in it not sure if he got it back. Think he still lives on the water in Mission Beach.

It's been awhile since this happened. Is he trying to get in before statute of limitations expire?

WTF Mike ! You tell me this shit now??? You would think a FED raid on a persons house would be on the top of a discussion list when we do a run or hang out!

Yes the incident happened 2 years ago and has been lingering over my head, he filed this shit again with a new lawyer befire the 2 year runs out!

And to add insult to injury, I saw Bill Wu at the gym a month or so ago and he asked me if I want to go back Glamis and offroad with him...i was speechlesss .. ....

And on top of al this bullshit, I had to put my bulldog of 9 years to sleep last week, what a fucked up week!

Sooo sorry...

So sorry about the loss of your dog man. :( I remember the pics you posted of him as I always loved bull dogs. Hang in there, I hope for the best for you.

So sorry to hear about your dog. This guy is fcuked up...having the audacity to ask you out again on another excursion while trying to sue you at the same time. WTF is wrong with people. And for the record, if anybody knows anything about anyone that is criminal, especially on drives or just hanging out, please give us a heads up so that we can stay the fcuk far away from these assholes as much as possible. Sorry for the rant...I'm just livid listening to the shit that this guy is trying to pull :rant:

• 1 year later...

Bump on this thread, I have been MIA off the forum for a while. Well after 3 years of having this dark cloud over me with this BS lawsuit which consisted of hours upon hours of phone calls, meeting special investigators, meeting with the insurance company lawyers (which was 160 mile round trip for me), going to depositions and all the other BS stress, the case was settled for a measly $14,000. He originally claimed he needed back and shoulder surgeries and was looking for several hundred thousand dollars. The only reason the insurance company settled was it cheaper than going to trial. I would have been more than happy to pay him that amount in cash to deal with this mentally/time wise for over 3 fuckin years!

It was draining to deal with such a bullshit lawsuit and I truly hope no one else has to go through what I went through. Again be cautious of who you call you "friends", who you give rides to and more importantly who you share your insurance information with!

Good to be back and thanks for the fitting name change :icon_fU:

Sorry to hear that he got even a cent.. Sucks when someone makes a living as a leech. Glad it wasn't a lot worse and that the weight has been lifted. That dickweed has some bad karma coming his way.

Glad it's finally behind you, as a business owner and property owner you go thru and see all kinds of leeches trying to get a free lunch.

I hope losing a friend and ruining his reputation was worth the $14k. Glad it's over for you and welcome back!

:iamwithstupid:

Welcome back!!

Glad it's finally behind you, as a business owner and property owner you go thru and see all kinds of leeches trying to get a free lunch.

the more successful you become, the more you have to watch everyone around you. it seems like almost everyone is trying to take something in one way or another.

good luck

I hope losing a friend and ruining his reputation was worth the $14k. Glad it's over for you and welcome back!

It blows me away what some people will give up for buck.

It was draining to deal with such a bullshit lawsuit and I truly hope no one else has to go through what I went through. Again be cautious of who you call you "friends", who you give rides to and more importantly who you share your insurance information with!

Shitty that all this happened, thankfully it's over

What a douche! Welcome back.... yeah dealing with lawyers is a nightmare... atleast it's over...just sucks now you probably wont trust anyone in the future

Welcome back! Glad this is behind you!

Thank God it's over and you can move on. I've always firmly believe that ill gotten gains will never result in happiness. Let him rot in hell. Take care and best of luck to you and your family.

Bullshit lawsuits, Lowering Americans standards of living one case at a time

Lottery and lawsuit, both begin with an L and have the same number of letters. The American dream to riches.