Tx2k13

Kiwak03

From what Kevin said when he posted the vid, this was the only race where the highway surface allowed full brake boosting. I am not from around Texas, but from what I've heard from others, that could very well be the case. Can't really get a proper read on the performance of the cars unless they both can do a full brake boost. No idea if someone had the jump or not in the vid, but the other runs will just have to be shown

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what Kevin said when he posted the vid, this was the only race where the highway surface allowed full brake boosting. I am not from around Texas, but from what I've heard from others, that could very well be the case. Can't really get a proper read on the performance of the cars unless they both can do a full brake boost. No idea if someone had the jump or not in the vid, but the other runs will just have to be shown

Forgive me as I only have a C63 but, what does the hit matter if you are getting pulled?

Sure the car who hit will be out in front but, if you are slower(hit wise) but faster, you'll make up ground

@Vegasgtr although i agree with you that this wasn't a 100% clean race i have to dismiss your theory about momentum of the person that takes the hit in this case. That momentul is lost once the TTG (MANUALLY) shifts the first time (and the smooth GTR transmission does it's job) , as you can see in the video. The cars are, for just a fraction of a second ... at par. But once the TTG get's on it, it pulls. To put it simpler ... the TTG pulled the GTR ... even if they would have gotten a even hit the lambo would have still pulled it ... and the longer the race the bigger the pull.

Guys,

There will always be a car in front of another no matter who jumps first.. Someone will always jump out first and that's called racing. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

Kevin ,

Trust' said it was pretty much EVEN , who ever got the hit Won.

his Quote:

"Both runs with clean hits were super close, the only time there was air between between our front/back bumpers was when it was an uneven hit. "

I know you will only show the ones that YOU got the hit and won.

I would say that GTR is = to a stage 2R UG car.

At the request of the GTR fan's that wanted to see this video from beside the car...

Some GTR fan's said that the Gallardo was loosing in the above video and the Gallardo lifted. Although I think this is silly to argue as it wasn't much of a race, here is the bumper shot just to show you the Gallardo was clearly in front when it had to lift due to the street tires letting loose on the bumpy road. Furthermore he couldn't brake boost heavily due to the poor road. Watch the distance between the lines and the rear tire as you will see it skating through the short pull.. We pay all these taxes for what? Shitty roads to race on? haha!

No doubt Rezas car is extremely fast and I'm sure it wont be so easy at TI.

At the request of the GTR fan's that wanted to see this video from beside the car...

Some GTR fan's said that the Gallardo was loosing in the above video and the Gallardo lifted. Although I think this is silly to argue as it wasn't much of a race, here is the bumper shot just to show you the Gallardo was clearly in front when it had to lift due to the street tires letting loose on the bumpy road. Furthermore he couldn't brake boost heavily due to the poor road. Watch the distance between the lines and the rear tire as you will see it skating through the short pull.. We pay all these taxes for what? Shitty roads to race on? haha!

Thanks for posting it! That's the one I wanted to see, looks like old man Tag needs to start shifting quicker ;), lol.

That was a fun run, safe to say that was really the cleanest run we had? Looks like we need a rematch! Looking forward to TI.

Thanks for posting it! That's the one I wanted to see, looks like old man Tag needs to start shifting quicker ;) , lol.

That was a fun run, safe to say that was really the cleanest run we had? Looks like we need a rematch! Looking forward to TI.

Yea, you guys next time should use a horn or hang out the window to signal go. You guys using telepathy to communicate the take off or what? You and Tag need to practice that more.

You guys ever scared of the back end coming loose and hitting each other!??!? I would be nervous to side swipe someone....

Seems like way too much money to be racing that close together.

Yea, you guys next time should use a horn or hang out the window to signal go. You guys using telepathy to communicate the take off or what? You and Tag need to practice that more.

Haha, I tried like 3x. I guess Tag thinks 1 honk means go!

There is zero doubt that the orange car makes more power, I was happy to be next to it.

No doubt Rezas car is extremely fast and I'm sure it wont be so easy at TI. ]

No denying the TTG was the faster car that night. Even this video proves that. The Gallardo was pulling away before it let off.

Anyway, it has been fun. Reza, you have a bad ass car. I am sure you will come out swinging at TI.

Kevin, quit being a bum and get my slow car done so I can join you guys at some of these events..:)

No denying the TTG was the faster car that night. Even this video proves that. The Gallardo was pulling away before it let off.

Anyway, it has been fun. Reza, you have a bad ass car. I am sure you will come out swinging at TI.

Kevin, quit being a bum and get my slow car done so I can join you guys at some of these events..:)

Thanks man. Yep, like I said, no doubt it was the faster car. My only hope was on the shift efficiency. We turned it up about 100HP for Saturday's race but we just couldn't get the race off. It has a bit left in it for TI so it should be fun, it's still an ugly SOB though.

Thanks man. Yep, like I said, no doubt it was the faster car. My only hope was on the shift efficiency. We turned it up about 100HP for Saturday's race but we just couldn't get the race off. It has a bit left in it for TI so it should be fun, it's still an ugly SOB though.

You will be in a TT 2R G by next tx2k. ;)

thank you sir :)

a much better race when both hit the throttle at the same time. Shame the lambo had to let off. Looked like between shifts the GTR pulled it in and then lambo pulls slightly away.

My debate earlier was not a even hit. Its clear that the Lambo is quicker.. just not 15 cars quicker.

should be a great TSS event.

Watch the distance between the lines and the rear tire as you will see it skating through the short pull.. We pay all these taxes for what? Shitty roads to race on? haha!

dont forget about the tolls