Tx2k13

Kiwak03

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have been through all the footage of every attempted race with the GTR. This is the only race that latest more than 3-4 seconds. This race went almost to the end of 4th gear (Gallardo), aprox 200 mph. Reza said he had a log of 19x I believe. This definitely was the only race that this was possible. The other races happened on down the freeway which became not so smooth as to why so many races were aborded. This is the only pass that hooked a big brake boost for Tag in the Gallardo. Hope to see all at TI, I'm sure the competition will be as tuff as ever.

Video

Ok, I have been through all the footage of every attempted race with the GTR. This is the only race that latest more than 3-4 seconds. This race went almost to the end of 4th gear (Gallardo), aprox 200 mph. Reza said he had a log of 19x I believe. This definitely was the only race that this was possible. The other races happened on down the freeway which became not so smooth as to why so many races were aborded. This is the only pass that hooked a big brake boost for Tag in the Gallardo. Hope to see all at TI, I'm sure the competition will be as tuff as ever.

Video

Wait a second....I thought you told me the GTR "hung well down low"... :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

Wait a second....I thought you told me the GTR "hung well down low"... :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

wait a second wait a second....im hung well down low....

Does that count as a win?? :icon_mrgreen:

1021049[/url]']

wow, just speechless.... how much hp is that really putting down? :eusa_think:

Sometimes haters say we don't make the power we advertise, they say they don't make all that power, then they say we make much more than we are saying, can't win with those guys, haha

Where is the one where I'm on the passenger side of the car? Every single one of those runs Tag jumped. The ones I jumped were just as bad for them? None of those runs had either of the 2 runs that had clean hits.

EDIT: Math nerd moment, a win from taking the hit is worthless: say the roll speed is 60MPH, but Car 1 takes the hit and is going 65MPH when Car 2 takes off, even if they both accelerated equally, lets say 5mph/second, so after 10 seconds you've both accelerated by 50mph, Car 1 is going 115MPH, Car 2 110MPH. Over that 10 seconds, Car 1 that maintains the 5mph advantage from the hit and should be putting 7.3 ft/second on Car 2, 10 second race, 73 feet divided by 15.2 feet (length of a GTR) should be approx 5 cars in front.

Putting it simpler, it would be the same differential over time as you holding 70mph in the slow lane, and someone next to you holding 75mph. Your rate of acceleration is exactly the same (0, you're holding constant, not accelerating), but they have a 5mph jump on you and will continue putting distance on you, just because they are going 5MPH faster doesn't mean they are going to stay 7.3 feet in front.

I'm glad we have in car from my car, I thought I'd see the passenger side shot in that video honestly.

Where is the one where I'm on the passenger side of the car? Every single one of those runs Tag jumped. The ones I jumped were just as bad for them? None of those runs had either of the 2 runs that had clean hits.

EDIT: Math nerd moment, a win from taking the hit is worthless: say the roll speed is 60MPH, but Car 1 takes the hit and is going 65MPH when Car 2 takes off, even if they both accelerated equally, lets say 5mph/second, so after 10 seconds you've both accelerated by 50mph, Car 1 is going 115MPH, Car 2 110MPH. Over that 10 seconds, Car 1 that maintains the 5mph advantage from the hit and should be putting 7.3 ft/second on Car 2, 10 second race, 73 feet divided by 15.2 feet (length of a GTR) should be approx 5 cars in front.

Putting it simpler, it would be the same differential over time as you holding 70mph in the slow lane, and someone next to you holding 75mph. Your rate of acceleration is exactly the same (0, you're holding constant, not accelerating), but they have a 5mph jump on you and will continue putting distance on you, just because they are going 5MPH faster doesn't mean they are going to stay 7.3 feet in front.

I'm glad we have in car from my car, I thought I'd see the passenger side shot in that video honestly.

Vid or it didnt happen. Too much talk n arguments n no real footage..UR guys came up with the vid,lets see yours.

Vid or it didnt happen. Too much talk n arguments n no real footage..UR guys came up with the vid,lets see yours.

Vid of jumped runs, without having the ones I jumped them or the 2 clean runs. Little one sided.

TRC is putting the video together, they have all the footage, once I have a link I'll post it up.

Vid of jumped runs, without having the ones I jumped them or the 2 clean runs. Little one sided.

TRC is putting the video together, they have all the footage, once I have a link I'll post it up.

Yeah tatll b good.. Video will tell the whole story. Then again,i hv to say,both cars are way toooo fast for any other competitors

+10000

all i saw was Tag jumping you. If Kevin cant see that he is blind. Ill call it like it is. The lambo on that run got a hit and a in a 5 sec race hit is EVERYTHING.I doubt if Trust got that hit the lambo would catch him.

EDIT: Math nerd moment, a win from taking the hit is worthless: say the roll speed is 60MPH, but Car 1 takes the hit and is going 65MPH when Car 2 takes off, even if they both accelerated equally, lets say 5mph/second, so after 10 seconds you've both accelerated by 50mph, Car 1 is going 115MPH, Car 2 110MPH.

First mistake: The cars are most definitely NOT accelerating equally and this is apparent from the video given that the TTG was "pulling" you throughout the entire race after initial take off.

Over that 10 seconds, Car 1 that maintains the 5mph advantage from the hit and should be putting 7.3 ft/second

Second mistake: Look above. That would only be true if the TTG is accelerating at the same rate as your car. Again, NOT the case! Watch the video!

should be approx 5 cars in front.

Third mistake: Had the TTG been "only" 5 cars in front of you, then your math would have been sensible. But given that the TTG was 5 city blocks ahead of you, your math is flawed and the video proves that.

Knowing that, I am looking forward to seeing your video.

I thought the race at 1:07 was an aborted run for Reza? Even tag said it wasnt a clean run, oh well...I dont think there was anything that night anyone can/will call a full run. Was a fun night either way besides some little drama. TI should be fun!

kisco,

you and i both know if a car gets a .5 jump its over. You can not honestly tell me that was a clean run? i.e both cars hitting it at the same time..

when the other video clearly showed when both cars hit it at the same time its pretty damn close... I have had races when i jumped the car and i was gone by 15 cars.. when we both hit it at the same time i won by 5-6.

+10000

all i saw was Tag jumping you. If Kevin cant see that he is blind. Ill call it like it is. The lambo on that run got a hit and a in a 5 sec race hit is EVERYTHING.I doubt if Trust got that hit the lambo would catch him.

Sam, honest question......you honestly do not see the Gallardo pulling the GTR the whole race?? Let me show you...

Upon take off (actually, about 1 sec after TTG taking off - I am being generous)

ScreenShot2013-03-18at114223PM_zps8d757e

Upon TTG letting off throttle:

ScreenShot2013-03-18at114258PM_zps3231fa

Be honest now Sam.. :icon_mrgreen:

At the end of the day Sam, no matter what math or physics tell us, a chase is a race and from THIS video, the TTG walked the GTR.

I am hoping to see more from the GTR POV.

Sam, honest question......you honestly do not see the Gallardo pulling the GTR the whole race?? Let me show you...

Upon take off (actually, about 1 sec after TTG taking off - I am being generous)

ScreenShot2013-03-18at114223PM_zps8d757ee3.png

Upon TTG letting off throttle:

ScreenShot2013-03-18at114258PM_zps3231fa0d.png

Be honest now Sam.. :icon_mrgreen:

At the end of the day Sam, no matter what math or physics tell us, a chase is a race and from THIS video, the TTG walked the GTR.

I am hoping to see more from the GTR POV.

Bro- you can not and i repeat you can not stop the momentum when car gets the hit like that. If trust would have gotten the same hit the race would have been completely different.

lets wait for TRC video and then we will see what happens when Trust gets the hit or both even hit.

since we are freeze frame bench racing..lol

race actually went to 12secs. so almost 6 secs of WOT and both cars look to be dead even or trust slightly ahead. ..so you take that and all of a sudden the lambo wins by 10 cars in the other race? what happened...

post-51915-1363666560.jpg

post-51915-1363666572.jpg

Bro- you can not and i repeat you can not stop the momentum when car gets the hit like that.

Sam, you are adamant that the TTG got the hit. What if it didn't and the car just jumped out THAT HARD due to brake boosting the car to all hell?? How do you know that wasn't the case?

I understand what you are saying, I am not dismissing your points - they are valid, but again, and from what I am being told, the car was brake boosting and got out HARD, just like it did against the Vet.

In all fairness, street racing is always a cluster fcuk. For example in this case, there was no honking and no synchronized take offs. I guess this is why drag racing is standardized while street / roll racing is not. Bottom line is, in a street race, a chase is a race and that race, in that video, the GTR got walked. I think we can agree on that.

Yes, let's wait until we see the GTR POV and we can discuss. I am patiently waiting for those videos, and let's hope they consist of more than a 1 to 1.5 gear change battle. =)

I want to say to Reza that....I hope you are not taking all this to heart. Bottom line is that your car is BAD ASS, and faster than any car on this forum (Except UGRs.. :icon_mrgreen: ). This is just what us car guys do. Our passion for different cars leads to heated debates but it is all part of the game we both (all) love. No harm, no foul.

Until tomorrow...I am out and tired as fcuk.