Tx2k13

Kiwak03

I couldn't agree with you more. 1-1/2 gear runs isn't a race, that's like drag racing to the 330ft mark in the 1/4. We went to 200 on the street to give plenty time for the guys we were racing to try to come around us. Dont really know how many gears.. talking about actual speeds of 60-180.

So you think he's dishonest? Maybe he isn't clear on how the car is built? Ever think that it could be a possibility? did not say he was dishonest , his title is 2R . maybe he got confused.

Your posts are confusing, you should come out to these events and try some of these TT Gallardos. You will have much more fun actually racing instead of typing about someone else doing it. ;)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posts are confusing, you should come out to these events and try some of these TT Gallardos. You will have much more fun actually racing instead of typing about someone else doing it. ;)

Ya Sam, quit talking about someone else's race...:lol2:

Sounds like everyone had a blast and it is good everyone came back safe. Glad everyone could provide some internet drama for a few months for all of us who didnt go :)

Sounds like there are more and more fast cars each year. I got to make it to the one next year for sure.

Thanks to Mullet for being a great host at his shop for us that attended the TX2K13, just don't play him in air hockey he will kick your ass worse than the UGR cars did to the LMR POS, supra's and GTR's! lol

I can't wait to see the video's that actually have the GOOD RUNS (ones that aren't a single gear shifts in traffic). This will set the record straight!

However, I have to give credit to Reza's T1 car that thing moves out for sure without him showing up the trip would have been pointless for the lambo's. :)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Found another viewpoint.

the flyby is insane, wow the sound is incredible

:iamwithstupid:

It always amazes me that there are no cops.

I have a theory .... The Texas Chamber Of Commerce is behind the TX2K events ....

I mean the videos certainly makes me want to move to Texas .....

I have a theory .... The Texas Chamber Of Commerce is behind the TX2K events ....

I mean the videos certainly makes me want to move to Texas .....

Agreed. I say we buy a private piece of land and develop it for GTT owners with a paved runway. Maybe even just a vacation house and a warehouse for storage.

Agreed. I say we buy a private piece of land and develop it for GTT owners with a paved runway. Maybe even just a vacation house and a warehouse for storage.

Now that is a good idea.

Now that is a good idea.

Not really, because you'll get sued like that one lowlife we've been talking about lately just waiting for something to happen so he can sue the people (not) responsible.

Insurance on something like that would be unreal. Without insurance, you would be bankrupt at the first wreck/death :(

Not really, because you'll get sued like that one lowlife we've been talking about lately just waiting for something to happen so he can sue the people (not) responsible.

Insurance on something like that would be unreal. Without insurance, you would be bankrupt at the first wreck/death :(

Well it was a great idea in my head for 10 minutes.