Tx2k13

Kiwak03

Were you there? Tag and I's run was close, but I'll drag your car up and down the highway like it's going out of style.

..then have Kevin build me a faster one and do it in that too :).

Take It easy on him Reza lol..Kisco is a good guy.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take It easy on him Reza lol..Kisco is a good guy.

Haha, sorry, 6 hours sleep in 72 hours. Racing from the bench is annoying.

Haha, sorry, 6 hours sleep in 72 hours. Racing from the bench is annoying.

Lack of sleep is no excuse to be a prick. But, regarding your question...

No, I wasn't there. But I spoke directly to someone you and I both know pretty well and that is what I was told. Want me to show you the text?

Lack of sleep is no excuse to be a prick. But, regarding your question...

No, I wasn't there. But I spoke directly to someone you and I both know pretty well and that is what I was told. Want me to show you the text?

Oh I wasn't making an excuse for being a prick, that was intentional. How about you?

I'd prefer a video though?

Oh I wasn't making an excuse for being a prick, that was intentional. How about you?

I'd prefer a video though?

The video of your ass whoopin will be posted shortly tomorrow morning according to post 86 .. :icon_thumleft:

The video of your ass whoopin will be posted shortly tomorrow morning according to post 86 .. :icon_thumleft:

oh boy... kisco you know UG ONLY shows what makes them look good ( no disrespect to kevin) I understand its better for business.

let Kevin show all the runs even the ones that were even or trust jumped him.

Looking forward to it :). Where did he say ass whooping though (see below)? Let me know when yours is done, we can meet up and maybe you can race your own car instead of bench racing someone else's? :

We will load the cards Monday AM. I think there was only 1-2 full runs so it shouldn't take long to throw something together.

oh boy... kisco you know UG ONLY shows what makes them look good ( no disrespect to kevin) I understand its better for business.

let Kevin show all the runs even the ones that were even or trust jumped him.

Sam, I am only stating what I was told. I guess I just had faith in being told the truth. Kevin stated that the run was close down low and the GTR got walked up top. The video you posted was clearly showing what Kevin was talking about "down low".

Looking forward to it :)

Me too. :icon_mrgreen:

Let me know when yours is done, we can meet up and maybe you can race your own car instead of bench racing someone else's? :

I am not really bench racing anyone's car. I am simply taking the words of the person that was at the event and with you guys while running and telling it to the boards. It's pretty funny seeing you all butt hurt about it though.

No need to race my car. Your GTR is much faster. I had one, I moved on.

Sam, I am only stating what I was told. I guess I just had faith in being told the truth. Kevin stated that the run was close down low and the GTR got walked up top. The video you posted was clearly showing what Kevin was talking about "down low".

Me too. :icon_mrgreen:

I am not really bench racing anyone's car. I am simply taking the words of the person that was at the event and with you guys while running and telling it to the boards. It's pretty funny seeing you all butt hurt about it though.

No need to race my car. Your GTR is much faster. I had one, I moved on.

I know bro :) .you are far from a bench racer- you actually race everything that moves lol. I am sure we will see the video that favors the lambo.

I hope TRust can show us a better angle from start to finish. It always nice to have 2 angles/views.

Kevin ,

Trust' said it was pretty much EVEN , who ever got the hit Won.

his Quote:

"Both runs with clean hits were super close, the only time there was air between between our front/back bumpers was when it was an uneven hit. "

I know you will only show the ones that YOU got the hit and won.

I would say that GTR is = to a stage 2R UG car.

Wow, since when did a Stage 1R somehow become a Stage 2R?

I can see where you are coming.. but this is a tradition and will not end .

I do street race and its on a empty 5 lane highway...

The first statement is bullshit. To say something is tradition and will not end is just sticking your head in the sand.

The 2nd one I can understand. We all do stupid stuff from time to time in our cars but we take (or should take) opportunities to minimize the risk to both ourselves and others around us. Racing on an empty 5 lane highway in the middle of the night isn't the greatest thing in the word but neither is me bombing around back country roads with blind crests and turns. To each his own.

not sure if this was posted yet, but :monkeyleft:

Love the comments about rich snobs not want to race an Evo. I wouldn't want to race that POS either.

Kevin ,

Trust' said it was pretty much EVEN , who ever got the hit Won.

his Quote:

"Both runs with clean hits were super close, the only time there was air between between our front/back bumpers was when it was an uneven hit. "

I know you will only show the ones that YOU got the hit and won.

I would say that GTR is = to a stage 2R UG car.

I would say that you have no idea what you are talking about. I had a front row seat to all the races and I have the video. GTR = to a Stage 2R, seriously? A FULL spec stage 2R with junky drag radials has gone 183 mph in the 1/4, and that's not putting any real power in it until just before the 1/8 mile. I went 177 mph two years ago using a stick shift car. Remind me again how fast ANY GTR has gone in the 1/4? So ease up with the GTR vs 2R talk. And lets not forget that we are limited to street tires and most Gallardos we race, you actually have to drive using something called a stick shifter--it's a manual transmission, I'm sure you have heard of one of those. :) Everything else we were racing against is on drag radials with an auto or DCT.

I have reviewed all the footage this AM and there was only 1 run where they even made it to 4th gear. Reza said on one of his data logs he had gotten to over 190 mph on one race, and I have that one and only race on video. The other races are just a bunch of 1-1/2 gear pulls that were aborted by one or another for whatever reason. They are very short just like the video you posted shows.

On the full race, they were still on a good part of the highway and Tag was able to brake boost hard, (like he did to the LMR car) without killing the tires and shot out. Both cars were under power and Tag went all the way to 200 mph. The orange car has some of the 2R upgrades. Its not setup to full spec. Being on street tires, we are not putting that much power down until 4th gear, 130+. If anyone thinks the orange car is full spec and knowing that a full spec 2R Gallardo has run over 180 in the 1/4 and no GTR as come close to that, how would you expect any GTR to run with a full 2R 130-200 range of a street race? Think about that, this is getting silly. I will post the video as soon as its ready.

In all honesty, I appreciate what the GTR guys are doing, ESP the T1 GTR's. Without them there, we would not have much competition, and it would be boring with not much to race. They are pushing us to keep finding more ways to make power and to get it down to the ground. The Gallardo/GTR battle goes on, we will win some and lose some and that's fine with me as long as we have someone to compete with that is competitive. All the T1 guys were cool to hang out with, it was a great time. Too bad it always seems to get messed up by the key board racers. Hopefully I will get to build Reza a full Spec 2R on his 6 speed Gallardo as it will be great to have a another good driver behind the wheel of a 2R on the street.

I would say that you have no idea what you are talking about. I had a front row seat to all the races and I have the video. GTR = to a Stage 2R, seriously? A FULL spec stage 2R with junky drag radials has gone 183 mph in the 1/4, and that's not putting any real power in it until just before the 1/8 mile. I went 177 mph two years ago using a stick shift car. Remind me again how fast ANY GTR has gone in the 1/4? So ease up with the GTR vs 2R talk. And lets not forget that we are limited to street tires and most Gallardos we race, you actually have to drive using something called a stick shifter--it's a manual transmission, I'm sure you have heard of one of those. :) Everything else we were racing against is on drag radials with an auto or DCT.

I have reviewed all the footage this AM and there was only 1 run where they even made it to 4th gear. Reza said on one of his data logs he had gotten to over 190 mph on one race, and I have that one and only race on video. The other races are just a bunch of 1-1/2 gear pulls that were aborted by one or another for whatever reason. They are very short just like the video you posted shows.

On the full race, they were still on a good part of the highway and Tag was able to brake boost hard, (like he did to the LMR car) without killing the tires and shot out. Both cars were under power and Tag went all the way to 200 mph. The orange car has some of the 2R upgrades. Its not setup to full spec. Being on street tires, we are not putting that much power down until 4th gear, 130+. If anyone thinks the orange car is full spec and knowing that a full spec 2R Gallardo has run over 180 in the 1/4 and no GTR as come close to that, how would you expect any GTR to run with a full 2R 130-200 range of a street race? Think about that, this is getting silly. I will post the video as soon as its ready.

In all honesty, I appreciate what the GTR guys are doing, ESP the T1 GTR's. Without them there, we would not have much competition, and it would be boring with not much to race. They are pushing us to keep finding more ways to make power and to get it down to the ground. The Gallardo/GTR battle goes on, we will win some and lose some and that's fine with me as long as we have someone to compete with that is competitive. All the T1 guys were cool to hang out with, it was a great time. Too bad it always seems to get messed up by the key board racers. Hopefully I will get to build Reza a full Spec 2R on his 6 speed Gallardo as it will be great to have a another good driver behind the wheel of a 2R on the street.

it would have been nice to actually see some of your cars run in the drag event. They looked real pretty sitting in the paddock

Like Kisco , I was going off by what Reza Said. His Quote is above.

You can't start talking about tires on a street race. Its your choice to slap on DR's like you did in the TI event (which you still lost to the POS)

We know at some point you will have to run a true drag radial since your limiting factor is traction and not power as the GTR is catching up and using DR's.

IMO a race is 45 -180 65 -180. This racing up to 230 on the street is unrealistic "street race" no one goes up to that speed. most of the races end at 180.

so the car has some 2R parts , not sure what that means. I am going off Reza's comment in the title of the video. I always found reza to be honest so i did not think he would make it up.

I am a fan of what UG has done so please dont take it that way. Without you guys being the #1 ranked highway monster , street racing would be boring. Love what you guys are doing.

Sam, looks like you and I are both bench racers going off of someone else's word, with the difference being that Kevin didn't get sand in his vagina when responding to you and didn't whip out his big dick card...:)

Like I said, Kevin ADMITTED to me that the races down low were very close and the GTR was right there. He only stated that it was at certain speeds (he did not tell me exactly) that the Gallardo started to pull. I don't think this should come off as a surprise to anyone, especially people like you who understand cars, gearing, aero, HP, etc.

As far as what constitutes a race or not, well, as long as there are no standards, no body can say. I do agree with you that racing to 200+ on the street is not realistic, but I also know that when two cars have over 1500 HP are running on the street that running to super high speeds is most likely inevitable.

Sam, looks like you and I are both bench racers going off of someone else's word, with the difference being that Kevin didn't get sand in his vagina when responding to you and didn't whip out his big dick card...:)

Like I said, Kevin ADMITTED to me that the races down low were very close and the GTR was right there. He only stated that it was at certain speeds (he did not tell me exactly) that the Gallardo started to pull. I don't think this should come off as a surprise to anyone, especially people like you who understand cars, gearing, aero, HP, etc.

As far as what constitutes a race or not, well, as long as there are no standards, no body can say. I do agree with you that racing to 200+ on the street is not realistic, but I also know that when two cars have over 1500 HP are running on the street, it is most likely inevitable to not race to high speeds.

Yep.

BTW - bench racing is when someone takes to cars stats and says who will win. We both got info after an actual race finished ,thus making it a fact and not a true bench race..lol.

We will never run on that narrow track with 1/2 million dollar car. Not only that, they are using IMO incorrect walls on the side. The are not straight up and down as they should be. It looks like they used something used to build a bridge. A tire would climb right up that wall with the angle at the bottom of the retaining wall.;(

LOL at bridge comment.

I do agree that that track is VERY narrow and almost no room for error. Maybe make a pass with no one side by side.. Giving you more room for error.. I am sure no one would care.

We will never run on that narrow track with 1/2 million dollar car. Not only that, they are using IMO incorrect walls on the side. The are not straight up and down as they should be. It looks like they used something used to build a bridge. A tire would climb right up that wall with the angle at the bottom of the retaining wall.;(

only dumbass car owners will run that track. ;)

You can't start talking about tires on a street race.
Yes I can, just pointing out facts. We were on street tires, not to bad, huh?

Its your choice to slap on DR's like you did in the TI event (which you still lost to the POS)

So who said we lost to that car? We never raced him.

IMO a race is 45 -180 65 -180. This racing up to 230 on the street is unrealistic "street race" no one goes up to that speed. most of the races end at 180.
I couldn't agree with you more. 1-1/2 gear runs isn't a race, that's like drag racing to the 330ft mark in the 1/4. We went to 200 on the street to give plenty time for the guys we were racing to try to come around us.

so the car has some 2R parts , not sure what that means. I am going off Reza's comment in the title of the video. I always found reza to be honest so i did not think he would make it up.
So you think he's dishonest? Maybe he isn't clear on how the car is built? Ever think that it could be a possibility?

Without you guys being the #1 ranked highway monster , street racing would be boring. Love what you guys are doing.
thanks.

Yes I can, just pointing out facts. We were on street tires, not to bad, huh? - not bad for sure. R888's are pretty close to DR's.

So who said we lost to that car? We never raced him. I stand corrected you lost to the T1 cars.

I couldn't agree with you more. 1-1/2 gear runs isn't a race, that's like drag racing to the 330ft mark in the 1/4. We went to 200 on the street to give plenty time for the guys we were racing to try to come around us. Dont really know how many gears.. talking about actual speeds of 60-180.

So you think he's dishonest? Maybe he isn't clear on how the car is built? Ever think that it could be a possibility? did not say he was dishonest , his title is 2R . maybe he got confused.