The Art of Exclusiveness

David@SPE

8610369667_863e8c41ff_c.jpg

I wonder if anyone has actually ever broken their necks before from something extraordinarily intense looking. Would you break your neck for this car? As an average human being in this world, the first thing that comes to mind after “breaking” your neck would be something along the lines of “Holy sweet Jesus mother of Zeus, what the fvck was that thing?”. Our answer to you? A bad booty hoe. Just kidding. But really… she’s bad.

8611476036_7ae35f0816_c.jpg

This rare Hamann widebody Ferrari F512M is a one of a kind lady in red. Classy, yet, ratchet at wide open throttle. A little back story on the car itself; She’s a 1995 Ferrari F512M. The last version of the Testarossa. There were 500 total produced, 75 of them which were RHD. This particular one you see in front of you is 1 of 2 in red that was converted to the Hamann widebody. And mind you, the only one in the states. But let’s not get carried away with that.

8610368763_6b01139232_c.jpg

The Hamann Motorsport widebody conversion consists of a lot of goodies. The first noticeable piece being the front bumper. The bumper has been integrated with a spoiler lip including ellipsoid additional beams and direction indicators. A very subtle but effective change.

8611475904_6a5aaa0c79_c.jpg

The next noticeable thing about this car when you see it, is how wide it is. The width of the widebody is spot on. Too much and it’ll look funny. Too less and you’ll be regretting not going wider.

8610368625_f07415f015_c.jpg

My favorite part of the car. The shape, lines and wheel fitment is impeccable and sucks your eyes right in. They’re better than boobs. As part of the widebody, carbon/kevlar air ducts have been integrated into the body to help divert air flow for the flat 12 engine.

8610368639_ee3f05beb2_c.jpg

I give praise to the person who was in charge of the wheels for the Hamann widebody kit. A terrible taste in wheels is one thing. But a terrible knowledge in fitment (wheel size/offset & tire sizes) is a big no no. The fitment on this vehicle is perfect! *golf clap*

Front: 18×10.5 with 265/35/18

Rear: 18×13 with 335/30/18

8611475682_d300f60cfd_c.jpg

The rear of this car is to die for.

. Hamann has replaced/added the rear bumper, diffuser, wing, roof spoiler and rear garnish.

8611475596_d58b091d25_c.jpg

Please visit our Flickr page for high res photos!

Hope you enjoyed!

- SP

Paging allan!

Here is the car you are looking for.

Buy it, paint it white and call it a day!

Wish I could but Alex bought it before I could!

Damb Allan, that was THE car you should have gotten :)

All those add-ons make the car look like it's Japanese. I like it a lot :icon_thumleft:

My first thought as well. I could definitely imagine this car driving around Tokyo. This car is so so so nice.

Ok, I'll go against the grain and say it is just a old Ferrari, widebody or not, I would rather have a F40 and call it a day. Sorry Alex :turboalex:

Well, there's a bit of a price difference between the 2 :)

They’re better than boobs.

NOTHING is better then boobs! Car is ridiculously hot though and I will choose to believe you just got caught up in the moment! ;)

Damb Allan, that was THE car you should have gotten :)

If he wants a Ferrari and it isn't and F40 then I agree.

All those add-ons make the car look like it's Japanese. I like it a lot :icon_thumleft:

Astute observation and I agree 100%

Ok, I'll go against the grain and say it is just a old Ferrari, widebody or not, I would rather have a F40 and call it a day. Sorry Alex :turboalex:

I'd rather have an F40 but this is a close 2nd!

NOTHING is better then boobs! Car is ridiculously hot though and I will choose to believe you just got caught up in the moment! ;)

Hahaha. I indeed got caught up in the moment.

Alex has already made a few small changes to the car. Stay tuned for updates!