Aventador owners.. ever see your side vents open?

Lubejobs42

I have yet to see my side vents open either. As well in the owners manual there is a supposed to be a button below the parking brake to manually control the rear spoiler but that feature is not available yet, do any of you have this feature yet?

Guest vianett
Yep forgotten that they show up on the console, that was where the error was showing.

They dont look that great up, ok but need to move further, murci style would have been much better.

Service mode:

post-14018-1365768668_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768681_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768691_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768704_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768716_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768733_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768751_thumb.jpg

post-14018-1365768761_thumb.jpg

How do u enable service mode or is it something that only Lambo service guys can do?

• 2 years later...
I have had my Aventador for 14 months. I am in south Florida where it's hot as hell 360 days a year. I have yet to see my side air intake vents open. I've seen them open in photos but never on my car.

Has anyone ever seen theirs open??

http://business.inquirer.net/files/2011/09/lambo-side.jpg

Mine open on occasion IMG_9537.jpgwhen driving hard.

IMG_9537.jpg

IMG_7938.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Murcie style would have made the car looked even meaner!!

i wonder if its possible to replace the motorized wings with the SV wings. I wonder how many owners will do it

• 1 year later...
Murcie style would have made the car looked even meaner!!

i wonder if its possible to replace the motorized wings with the SV wings. I wonder how many owners will do it

:iamwithstupid:

This thread woke me up, I went and looked at how big the surface area of the intake is on the SV. It ain’t much :(

There’s a murci parked 2 cars over from my SV, dead battery, hasn’t been touched in months, side vents are open and the intakes are much bigger.

I’m not a engineer,,,,I’m a more or bigger is better kind of guy. Seems like something cool could be better there with a little creativity.

Verde Ithaca is now my new favorite color on the Aventador. For the past few months its been Rosso Mars. Now VI has taken the title.

:eusa_dance: :eusa_clap:

VI is amazing but it gets too much attention. So I drive my black on black 700 rather than VI SV :)