I cannot wait to see one...

... In my garage as I walk up to it to get in and drive. :D

The other colors look amazing! I want that in my life. :headbang:

I love it when a plan comes together!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This model would look even better if they painted the side skirt in the same way that they painted the aventador J side skirts. Notice how the black part doesnt go the entire length on the J and instead starts "cutting off" downwards from the rear corner of the door? I think this simple detail makes the J look more dynamic or athletic.

Order a 50th Anniversario in Rosso Effesto and you've nearly got a J, Raginbull!

post-10638-1366429834_thumb.jpg

Still don't think it looks better than a normal coupe lol.

I agree. I think the 50th Anniversario car is different, but not better.

The LP-700 Aventador is similar to the original Periscopo Countach. The LP-400 Countach was not outdone by the later models with their added wings, vents, etc. Although, those models all have their own special place in the history and the stylings are great in their own right. Out of all the Countach's, the original Periscope is my favorite. When I was 15, I would have picked the one with the most stuff; The 25th Anniversary final edition.

IMO The LP-700 is the perfect marriage of the Countach and the Miura. It has the spaceship quality of the Countach and the elegance of the Miura. So, like the purity of the original Miura and the Periscopo Countach, the first generation Aventador will always have the cleanest lines. That said, this more aggressive 50th and the (assumed) future SV model have a different kind of visual appeal similar to the Miura SV and the 25th Anniversary Countach. The 50th and future Aventadors will have more performance (but I think that isn't as important as it used to be).

I love all three of the Aventador versions released to date. IMO the Aventador is on par with the Miura and Countach and belongs on the list of the all time great supercars. They really got this car right and continue to do amazing things. Its exciting to witness these times and a great reward to get to own and drive these masterpieces of modern art and science. :headbang:

As for the 50th.... I think I'll have mine in Rosso Mars, Matte White, or VI. Can any of you photoshop wizards help a Brother out? B)

If the color in the video is how it actually looks, I'm a huge fan.

:iamwithstupid: I will reserve final judgment until I see it in real life, some colors are very difficult to capture.

According to Lamborghini's Twitter there will be also 100 Aventadors LP720-4 50th Anniversary ROADSTER

I just confirmed the tweet. Now that its officially announced, the roadster I have on order in my signature is a 50th Anniversary edition. I am excited to add it to my collection in the new garage next to the Aventador coupe! :icon_super:

I love the color, love the car. The bodywork would look fantastic with Arancio Atlas paintwork.

Also, anyone have an over/under to the numbers of hours winkle practices getting in and out of the Aventador? The man looks like a robot getting out of one.

The looming model update will look fantastic. :icon_super:

I just confirmed the tweet. Now that its officially announced, the roadster I have on order in my signature is a 50th Anniversary edition. I am excited to add it to my collection in the new garage next to the Aventador coupe! :icon_super:

Congratulations, enjoy it in good health :icon_thumleft:

What color are you going for?

Were you able to choose a color that's not the yellow?

I should of known better after talking to you.... I ordered a regular roadster you said. HA

Congrats RB! This car is perfect to add to the collection! Can't wait to see it. Did they tell you an ETA yet?

Congratulations, enjoy it in good health :icon_thumleft:

What color are you going for?

Thank You! Right now I am leaning towards Rosso Mars with black and red interior.

I might go with Matte White with red and black interior, VI with all black interior and green stitching, or new yellow with an all black interior with red stitching.

Were you able to choose a color that's not the yellow?

I read in the press release that we can do any color ad personam. I thought it was only yellow till the press release came out. I am looking forward to more photoshop renderings with different colors to help me decide.

I should of known better after talking to you.... I ordered a regular roadster you said. HA

LOL! I take confidentiality very seriously! Besides, I didn't know much about the car till it leaked on here. Really, I didn't. All I knew was that there was going to be a 50th coupe and roadster with new aero that is somewhat related to what they learned with the Aventador J. I didn't need to hear anymore than that. I was in! Since I am keeping my 700 coupe, I like the fact that my roadster will be different.

Congrats RB! This car is perfect to add to the collection! Can't wait to see it. Did they tell you an ETA yet?

Thank You! I have no idea on the eta. Everything I know is in the press release or in this thread. I have no other information. I didn't even know it is going to be 100 coupe / 100 roadsters. I thought it was going to be 50 and 50, but that was just my own personal guess.

Hopefully some more photoshop versions come out. That would help me decide my colors. Dario was a huge help by showing me that the green Veneno would be the best color to get! I would have thought red, and that is what I initially wanted, till he mocked up green and I saw how much more I liked it. :icon_thumleft:

Super cool Kris !!! congrats, hope you go with the Rosso Mars !!!!

Would love to see my coupe and your roadster together !

I like it. A lot.

I prefer it in the launch colour compared with the alternative Pshop renders.

Unsurprising as I am always drawn to post-63670-1366546374.jpg on a Lamborghini.

Does this mean that there wont be any cars launched at the Giro in a fortnights time?