Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Naturally these are just virtual renders ... Lamborghini hasn't revealed anything about the styling on this new V10 model yet, and will probably not release any specifics before the evening of the Geneva Auto Show press conference.

Still we can dream right ... how about an LP650-4 Squadra Corse edition :

2014_lamborghini_squadra_corse.jpg

Note the Egoista style wheels ... now available from PUR in fact.

That looks pretty sick! Give it some Estoque style wheels and then we'll really be in business :eusa_dance:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it looks at least this good, if the red car above was in their showroom today I'd be breaking their doors down :icon_mrgreen:

Agree, that is one of the best pretend render-jobs we've seen. Love it.

I hope it looks at least this good, if the red car above was in their showroom today I'd be breaking their doors down :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_2735.jpg

Agree, that is one of the best pretend render-jobs we've seen. Love it.

You realise how pissed I will be when the real car will look nothing like that!

I will visit Albert but it won't be pleasant!!

You realise how pissed I will be when the real car will look nothing like that!

I will visit Albert but it won't be pleasant!!

maybe it will not be that showed in the render: maybe it will look even better. You will be very proud of your all new three wheeler Lambo diesel with marble brick body. :)

ciao

IMG_2735.jpg

Genuine chuckle on the train when I read that.

That render does look good however look at the gap of the bodywork between the top of the front wheel arch and the bonnet, it is a bit overly chunky. I still maintain that there will be more creases on the actual thing.

I know, I know, I'm going to take all kinds of shit for this . . . but can whoever designed those clunky-style side mirrors that originally appeared on the first Gallardo and that Lambo has bewilderingly decided to stick with ever since, despite being the single ugliest piece of industrial design ever fitted to an automobile that wore the Lamborghini badge, please be handed down, at a MINIMUM, the same sentence that Captain Schettino is getting for wrecking that cruise ship a little while back?

Just sayin'.

I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, I'll be a bit disappointed if the real car does have Gallardo-y wing mirrors and side window frames, and that stupid upturned bonnet line over the badge which makes it look like it has a pug nose (curiously, those are also the only aesthetic issues I have with the Aventador now they've introduced an alternative to those horrendous Iperione wheels).

Would also be disappointed if it's true the real car won't have a slatted rear window. Looked pretty damn cool on the mule.

As for the proportions, I assume it's based on interpreting the mule's fat suit, and therefore largely inaccurate. Hard to capture a car's exact stance unless you're working directly from a photo or model.

I know, I know, I'm going to take all kinds of shit for this . . . but can whoever designed those clunky-style side mirrors that originally appeared on the first Gallardo and that Lambo has bewilderingly decided to stick with ever since, despite being the single ugliest piece of industrial design ever fitted to an automobile that wore the Lamborghini badge, please be handed down, at a MINIMUM, the same sentence that Captain Schettino is getting for wrecking that cruise ship a little while back?

Just sayin'.

Totally with you on those mirrors. I cannot believe they kept them on the Aventador. I think they kept them so that when they give it a facelift they have some more leverage for it to look totally refreshed. In other words, those old mirrors are an instance of planned obsolescence.

I hope it looks better. I have a feeling that the real car will be more edgy and aggressive and I hope im right.

Ok done and done ! :eusa_dance:

I've placed the order, I requested every option available on release on two colors, Rosso Mars, black interior, red stitching, my first choice and 2nd Bianco Monocerus, I locked in both, when the cars arrive (or before) I can pick the color I want, the other will end up as dealer stock.

I was promised photos late Jan 2014 and delivery late July 2014.

Albert if the car doesn't look better than the render, I suggest you find a nice cave you can hide in :icon_mrgreen:

The waiting nightmare begins!

Lambo don't screw it up please!!

I've placed the order, I requested every option available on release on two colors, Rosso Mars, black interior, red stitching, my first choice and 2nd Bianco Monocerus, I locked in both, when the cars arrive (or before) I can pick the color I want, the other will end up as dealer stock.

Albert if the car doesn't look better than the render, I suggest you find a nice cave you can hide in :icon_mrgreen:

Do you get retail price or can they raise it on you?

1078581[/url]']

Do you get retail price or can they raise it on you?

No pricing yet, but their pricing strategy is to bring it in a touch below the MP4

Really awesome Fortis, congrats man ... I think you'll be really happy with the Rosso Mars one ... spec'd out to the max, my kind of owner ... lol.

I had no choice because the cars are getting built, if I don't spec it with all available options I will end up kicking myself, color is a big one for me but they were happy to do the red and white combo until I make up my mind.

Congrats, Fortis! :icon_thumleft:

So the red is for you and the white for me? :icon_mrgreen:

You definitely deserve my holiday house bedroom!*

ciao

*just if you come here with your new Huracan...

post-23010-1384591764_thumb.jpg

Congrats, Fortis! :icon_thumleft:

So the red is for you and the white for me? :icon_mrgreen:

You definitely deserve my holiday house bedroom!*

ciao

*just if you come here with your new Huracan...

Thank you, let's hope it looks good :icon_thumleft:

Can't be too many in Italy

Yes, but they are very big...

Frasassi caves

The new Gallardo is so good looking that you will have an heart attack when you willl see it for the first time: maybe you could name me your heir... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao