Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Fortis, the Aussie preview car was in metallic brown, I really liked it. Rosso Mars is definitely my choice too and after seeing the metallic brown colour, I reckon it will look fantastic in the lambo gold shade colour too!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see it, I was hoping it was Verde Mantis.

I think Rosso will look very good! Did you place your order or still holding back?

I can't wait to see it, I was hoping it was Verde Mantis.

I think Rosso will look very good! Did you place your order or still holding back?

Very hard to hold back after seeing it.... But I need to as I have other commitments now and hopefully the new project will earn me one soon like my others had done :)

Now this is a good looking car from the get go... A refreshing change from the likes of Ferrari, that according to them "We got to learn to like them". Gotta take another class on liking 458 Speciale cause the first ones didn't make the trick...

I understand, good luck with your project, if it's RE related no doubt, things are crazy ATM.

Thanks Fortis, one of them is and I have got an offer already that it will pay for the entire car itself, but I am planning to keep it to myself for now :)

Thanks Fortis, one of them is and I have got an offer already that it will pay for the entire car itself, but I am planning to keep it to myself for now :)

You know what they say about dirt? They don't make any more, hang on to as much as you can.

Wow, it will look good in green!

I agree !!! still haven't finalized the color on my Huracan, very tough decision !

Might have to just flip a coin between Verde Mantis and Arancio Borealis !

T minus 10 hours until my viewing! I'm so excited

Enjoy. It is very beautiful in person . . . I am just not totally convinced it is more beautiful than a SL AND a Diablo . . .

:eusa_think:

If this is Mantis I am not feeling it.

image.jpg

I like the color, I think that louvered bonnet is not nearly as cool as the clear one though.

Lamborghini calls Verde Mantis pearl effect color and in the same category with Arancio Borealis and Giallo Midas, maybe it will look better in the sunlight, I expected something darker with more depth, marketing material can be deceiving.

image.jpg

image.jpg

That brings me to my next question, is it ok to only sleep 4 to 5 hours a day??

Actually, Fortis, NOT OK. Sleep before 11 pm and get 7 - 8 hrs preferably 8. Don't run down the immune system.

I wouldn't. Life is about balanced. Not just cars... I work out and have many other things in life.