Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Fortis, NOT OK. Sleep before 11 pm and get 7 - 8 hrs preferably 8. Don't run down the immune system.

I wouldn't. Life is about balanced. Not just cars... I work out and have many other things in life.

You work too hard! Definitely need more rest!

I feel like I am missing on life when I sleep :icon_mrgreen:

I know you guys are right, my wife tells me all the time to go to sleep :eusa_think:

:icon_mrgreen:

Lamborghini calls Verde Mantis pearl effect color and in the same category with Arancio Borealis and Giallo Midas, maybe it will look better in the sunlight, I expected something darker with more depth, marketing material can be deceiving.

image.jpg

image.jpg

In all fairness, seems more close to the thing that the colour was named after. Although this is the European species, perhaps the ones down-under are darker (and likely 3X the size :icon_mrgreen: ).

European_Praying_Mantis.jpg

I asked the factory guy who had seen it next to VI he said its darker but more pearl in it, would need to see it in the sunlight in that case, but from that pic, not for me.

Lamborghini calls Verde Mantis pearl effect color and in the same category with Arancio Borealis and Giallo Midas, maybe it will look better in the sunlight, I expected something darker with more depth, marketing material can be deceiving.

image.jpg

image.jpg

lol

I feel like I am missing on life when I sleep :icon_mrgreen:

I know you guys are right, my wife tells me all the time to go to sleep :eusa_think:

:icon_mrgreen:

Doc yelled at me last week when I told her I only get 5-5.5 hours of sleep a night. I told her RB only sleeps 2 hours and she asked me who the hell RB is. That's when I realized I spend too much time here.

Doc yelled at me last week when I told her I only get 5-5.5 hours of sleep a night. I told her RB only sleeps 2 hours and she asked me who the hell RB is. That's when I realized I spend too much time here.

Lol!

Actually, Fortis, NOT OK. Sleep before 11 pm and get 7 - 8 hrs preferably 8. Don't run down the immune system.

I wouldn't. Life is about balanced. Not just cars... I work out and have many other things in life.

Careful, he will tell you to "go and sleep your life away".

Careful, he will tell you to "go and sleep your life away".

You sleep more than my 7 month old and actually is because of what you said I started to worry LOL

I am shocked you are up at this hour :shock:

In all fairness, seems more close to the thing that the colour was named after. Although this is the European species, perhaps the ones down-under are darker (and likely 3X the size :icon_mrgreen: ).

You might be right, also I wouldn't be surprised if the ones here would kill you in a heartbeat :icon_mrgreen:

Scud and Fortis, I think we should all go to bed, I am one hour ahead of you guys.... and we definitely spend too much time working HERE...

richie

No way, I am far from being done for the day :)

I bet Scud is already snoring, he needs his beauty sleep.

Lambo_Stalker you didn't follow your own advice I see you still here :icon_mrgreen: Nite buddy!

To be fair that is a terrible picture, I wouldn't judge the color from it.

You are right but my friend dropped verde mantis after he saw that photo.

I hope it will look better in a different light.

HAHA

No way, I am far from being done for the day :)

I bet Scud is already snoring, he needs his beauty sleep.

Lambo_Stalker you didn't follow your own advice I see you still here :icon_mrgreen: Nite buddy!

You were right.

I'd be curious to know what your typical day involves?

How much physical exercise? How much manual labour? How much sitting behind a desk? How much time spent exercising your brain with difficult work projects? How much doing domestic duties? How much time spent playing with or taking care of children, especially under the age of 4, boys or girls? IMO boys are way more demanding to keep entertained. How much running around for others or shopping for basics etc? How much time mindlessly surfing the net? How much time looking after pets? Taking them for walks or runs?

I can answer it in detail when I see you next time, the main reason I stay up after normal hours is for my own entertainment, relaxation, mindless activities, because my days are absolutely filled with the rest of the stuff you've mentioned, by the age of 45 I am intending to cut 60% of my work and non family related activities, I will then probably have more time to sleep.

Having said that I hate sleeping, if it becomes a health issue I'd consider it but for now I feel ok.

Anyway back on topic, when is Reiter doing the Huracan race car?

I can answer it in detail when I see you next time, the main reason I stay up after normal hours is for my own entertainment, relaxation, mindless activities, because my days are absolutely filled with the rest of the stuff you've mentioned, by the age of 45 I am intending to cut 60% of my work and non family related activities, I will then probably have more time to sleep.

Having said that I hate sleeping, if it becomes a health issue I'd consider it but for now I feel ok.

Anyway back on topic, when is Reiter doing the Huracan race car?

Ok, so if 1 chooses to watch tv, internet for a few hours or instead sleep, no one is missing out on anything.

I haven't asked Reiter, the deal with Lambo being more involved fell over.

Some of the team are joining me this Wednesday to crush all at Bathurst this weekend. :D

Ok, so if 1 chooses to watch tv, internet for a few hours or instead sleep, no one is missing out on anything.

I haven't asked Reiter, the deal with Lambo being more involved fell over.

Some of the team are joining me this Wednesday to crush all at Bathurst this weekend. :D

Depends on the value you place on both activities, being in a vegetative, dead like, slobbering on your pillow state is not my idea of a great time :icon_mrgreen: I could possibly be part alien because for me 5 hours of sleep is plenty LOL

I wish you all the best at Bathurst, is it the 12 hour race? will you be able to stay awake for it ??

You should've asked me to drive, I could do the night shift when you need your beauty sleep, consider it for you upcoming 24 hour race :eusa_dance: