Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've realized I just hate waking up regardless of the amount of sleep i get. I'm just as tired and comfortable when i get 10 hours of sleep as I am when I get 2.

T minus 10 hours until my viewing! I'm so excited

Went to the unveiling this afternoon. It is stunning. Fit and finish is great, the cockpit is like a spaceship. You cannot see the nose of the car from the seat, feels like the road is right in front of you. 260CND++ , nothing else out there like it.

Went to the unveiling this afternoon. It is stunning. Fit and finish is great, the cockpit is like a spaceship. You cannot see the nose of the car from the seat, feels like the road is right in front of you. 260CND++ , nothing else out there like it.

You going to pull the trigger?

You going to pull the trigger?

Deliveries for us aren't until late in the year, not helpful as we have winters so earliest for me that would make sense would be spring 2015... which is a long time away. So I'm a maybe for now likely to change to a yes although I may get a 570 instead if I can find the right one.

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/Lambor...ington/1433935/

White on red in the only answer.

Deliveries for us aren't until late in the year, not helpful as we have winters so earliest for me that would make sense would be spring 2015... which is a long time away. So I'm a maybe for now likely to change to a yes although I may get a 570 instead if I can find the right one.

September 2014 accordingly. So Spring 2015 seems more ideal.

You should have bought mine. :)

You in calgary ? I was there today as well. I felt like the seats sit a little to high and the cockpit got tighter . Mostly I'm still not feeling the back half of the car one bit

I am glad you like the. Huracan, I know you have great taste!

You can't go wrong with a 570 and don't forget both cars are 4WD, what's this winter you are talking about? :icon_mrgreen:

8 hours of sleep improves immune system. Don't let it run down before it's too late. Eat a balanced, adequate, moderate and varied diet with minimal junk and processed foods.

Nothing beats a well maintained body (like a well maintained car) by using NO POTION NO SECRET methodology of eating well, resting well, lots of water and moderate exercise.

You put in the best fuel in your Lambo, you don't have to trade it in so soon.

So call me a grand daddy but your body, your choice, wanna trade it in early? Be my guest :-)

8 hours of sleep improves immune system. Don't let it run down before it's too late. Eat a balanced, adequate, moderate and varied diet with minimal junk and processed foods.

Nothing beats a well maintained body (like a well maintained car) by using NO POTION NO SECRET methodology of eating well, resting well, lots of water and moderate exercise.

You put in the best fuel in your Lambo, you don't have to trade it in so soon.

So call me a grand daddy but your body, your choice, wanna trade it in early? Be my guest :-)

I will be fine trust me, no drugs, no alcohol, never smoked in my life, hardly eat any junk I just sleep 5 to 6 hours, longer in the weekends rather than 8 which seems to be there norm, I am hardly killing myself here :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis, here's one for you.

Really?

http://www.motoring.com.au/news/lamborghin...rice-drop-41372

Yeah cheaper than the outgoing base 560 and a lot cheaper than the 570 which with few options was over $600k, the Huracan, when fully optioned it will still be high $400k with special paint it will run over $500k so hardly a bargain considering what others pay around the world but definitely a welcome change.

What it will do is kill the Aventador which is over $800k, I see no point in paying that much more for an A, also it will murder the 458 and the MP4 which is the goal.

07 Pearl, I was at the event yesterday as well. The back has to grow on me as well. It still has the Galalrdo feel inside, although it might just be my imagination, but the driver position feels tighter than the Gallardo. I could barely get my knee in between the steering wheel and the center console. Dont know if I dig the tiny turn signal switch either. Otherwise it does still feel like a modern Gallardo. Should see a few out on the street this summer.

Yeah cheaper than the outgoing base 560 and a lot cheaper than the 570 which with few options was over $600k, the Huracan, when fully optioned it will still be high $400k with special paint it will run over $500k so hardly a bargain considering what others pay around the world but definitely a welcome change.

What it will do is kill the Aventador which is over $800k, I see no point in paying that much more for an A, also it will murder the 458 and the MP4 which is the goal.

glad u have no vices. Me neither.

Re: Aventador, nothing beats the grand daddy of V12 flagship. The Huracan is good but it will not kill the A. It doesn't have nearly the Panache of the Grand Daddy.

It will murder the 458 on the ring and MP4 on looks.

Wait to see how it rings up on numbers.

I am set on YELLOW. Not a fan of Lime Green.

This is my fcuking problem as well. I think will pass on my 1st slot since I see no real point in getting a new toy delivered after summer.

It sucks but at the same time it leaves more time/money to get wasted and fuckbitches :icon_thumleft:

This is my fcuking problem as well. I think will pass on my 1st slot since I see no real point in getting a new toy delivered after summer.

It sucks but at the same time it leaves more time/money to get wasted and fuckbitches :icon_thumleft:

And save $ for an aventador

Re: Aventador, nothing beats the grand daddy of V12 flagship. The Huracan is good but it will not kill the A. It doesn't have nearly the Panache of the Grand Daddy.

I was talking from a sales POV, locally. The price gap is very large, the Aventador will get a facelift MY15 if they will have a price correction it will definitely have the edge again, having said that the Aventador order books are full so it could be a welcome breather for Lambo, at this stage the Huracan will be on par or faster and at half price it's tough to beat.

You in calgary ? I was there today as well. I felt like the seats sit a little to high and the cockpit got tighter . Mostly I'm still not feeling the back half of the car one bit

Yes I went to the showing, I liked the car, not sure if I want the base model though, the poor 04 G hasn't aged well, planned obsolescence and all the arguments surrounding that is where my thinking has gone.

You are as wise as you are goodlooking :turboalex:

Yes I am also thinking of moving my Huracan order to an Aventador. However, the Aventador's tech is a lot less advanced compared to the Huracan. We all know the Huracan is a much more driver friendly, track oriented weapon and a lot better in handling but the Aventador is such a brute that it is pretty much a piece of art... Really crazy... Imagine if they put the LDF on the Aventador... that would be totally a buy but that would have to come in the next iteration... the 800 bhp 900 bhp LDP SV Aventador gen 2... :-) I am a buyer but it will cost me a million USD.

It sucks but at the same time it leaves more time/money to get wasted and fuckboybitches :icon_thumleft:

SAY WHATTTTTTT