Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Was told the same September/October for mine, I believe the first cars built will be dealer demo cars in July

and the first customer ordered cars will be Sept-Oct and then again who really knows.

Dealers are whores, those cars will be out and over sticker I'm sure.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly my Swiss dealer will have a demo by May ... I will fly in specifically to drive it; one of very few new cars that excite me. Even if there is no manual option ....!

LamboNutter I think you will be pleasantly surprised because Lambo says they took taller customers into consideration when they designed the cabin so hopefully you will be able to comfortably fit.

i think they are already testing the press cars: i saw one two hours ago in white travelling very fast (impossible to follow...) on the Balboni Highway with the body debris protection like production cars.

ciao

Saw in person Saturday, Lamborghini has hit a home run! My only slight negative is the air con snorkels sticking out of the dash.

Many thanks for the event to Lamborghini and Lamborghini of Houston!

LamboNutter I think you will be pleasantly surprised because Lambo says they took taller customers into consideration when they designed the cabin so hopefully you will be able to comfortably fit.

Love to hear that!

3 pm appointment this Friday for the presentation and viewing... So excited.

My wife and I and using the car unveiling as excuse to go to vegas.. haha

Seeing the car Sat at 3p.. very excited to see it !

:icon_thumleft:

At the unveiling, why did they make us sign confidentiality agreements and prohibit photos/videos of any kind? There are so many public images of the car that it felt ridiculous.

I'm sure they want to make it feel like an "exclusive" event - but c'mon....really? Maybe someone can help me understand.

It's this part I'm having serious trouble with...

not crazy about the wheels, but im sure they will have some nice options available.

black looks 10x better than the silver IMO

At the unveiling, why did they make us sign confidentiality agreements and prohibit photos/videos of any kind? There are so many public images of the car that it felt ridiculous.

I'm sure they want to make it feel like an "exclusive" event - but c'mon....really? Maybe someone can help me understand.

If not only from a PR stand point of controlling the images that get leaked, it was a form of crowd control. If during the presentation everyone attending has their phone out and snapping away at it, that takes away from keeping peoples attention on the sales pitch. I liked the fact that people were talking to each other with in the group, had we had our phones we would be texting, facebooking and updating instagram.

:icon_mrgreen:

The covers look more so for paint protection during testing then mule camo. I'm very hopeful that the SL & other variants do something nice with the rear plastic bumper.

As for the CAs for previews. It's all marketing. Lamborghini would do what exactly? Sue a potential (or even worse existing) customer for taking a picture of a car? That's already been officially shown? At worst you'd get the banhammer from future events.

Whaaaat?

Love that car in white! In love...

Maybe cause I'm partial to balloon white, but flat white is not cutting it. And all my cars are white, so a change might be due.

That's stunning, I saw the car few days ago, I am very busy now but I will make a post with my impressions when I have a spare moment.

Unfortunately at the unveiling they had terrible news for me, NO Rosso Mars available for customer cars this year, except the market introduction cars which were already specced by Lambo :( , so the custom order I placed it's not happening this year.

Same goes for yellow! The earliest spot for a Rosso Mars specced car is Jan 2015, it sucks for me!