Looking for White 570

duhawks

I am wondering the same thing. I am putting laser jammers on mine and they will sit very low. You can angle them though so I think you will be ok.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!!! This thing is absolutely amazing. I plan to post a full review with pics and GoPro video, but I'll share a couple quick comments regarding STS #141/150.

I don't exactly know why, but the STS feels faster than the LP570 I drove - the huge wing probably adds at least 30hp :icon_mrgreen:... But seriously, I love the wing; rear visibility is enhanced over the LP570, because the wing is high enough that it really doesn't affect the view out of the rear window. Since I didn't have my radar detector and was plagued by serious traffic, I didn't get too many high speed pulls, but I did have some fun with short bursts of acceleration when I found breaks in traffic.

I am lucky that my STS is a '13 build. They're generally the same in all regards as the '12 builds, BUT Lamborghini upgraded the shift program for the Final Edition and in anticipation of the Squadra Corse, which program was also used in the '13 STS builds. Apparently there are only ten 2013 STS's, potentially only two of which (140 and 141) came to the U.S.

This is my first true exotic, and people that commented here and in other threads were not kidding: these cars get absurd amounts of attention. I lost track of the number of cars that drove up next to me to take pictures on the interstate. The craziest one was a guy that somehow saw me coming from at least 1/4 mile away and had his passenger literally sitting on the window ledge (outside the car!) taking pictures when I drove past.

FIRST Exotic??

Man did you hit a Home Run!! :icon_thumleft:

Passport 9500ci

Sorry I had to dip out of town without showing you the ride! That's what I'm thinking though, although I may use Laser Interceptor laser jammers instead of the 9500ci's jammers.

I am wondering the same thing. I am putting laser jammers on mine and they will sit very low. You can angle them though so I think you will be ok.

The jammers will be fine down there, because that's where police would have to aim the lasers - the area around the rearview mirror would be too difficult to hit. If you haven't purchased them already, go with Laser Intercepter, hands down the best.

FIRST Exotic??

Man did you hit a Home Run!! :icon_thumleft:

Lol, that's correct, thanks! I didn't feel like doing the whole 911 Turbo (or the like) step in the progress to an exotic, so I just waited two years and got this :icon_mrgreen:.

Well worth the wait!

It's been two years since I had a G so I know how it feels to be without one til recently :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats !!!

Saw that car in person today---looks like it is in good shape. They just took it in last week.

You know you want it!!!