URGENT!! Calling all Gallardo ---> LP640 owners!!

TRANSAMERA

oh, the car is balloon white with red/black interior and Q-citura, titanium Hermeras and CCBs, it is damn near PERFECT looking.

:eusa_clap: :zthread needs pics: :eusa_clap:

Good Luck! POST PICS!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was any doubt about the 640 (really...how could there be?)....BALLOON WHITE over red/black with Q and Hermeras and CCB?????

oh yes......OH YES......OOOHHH YES YES YES!!!

(I'll need a cigarette now please :monkeyleft: :icon_super: )

I have no idea where Allan finds theese pics :lol2:

Solid advice from solid members, thank you very much all! I am 30 mins away from the dealer, we shall see.......

And oh, the car is balloon white with red/black interior and Q-citura, titanium Hermeras and CCBs, it is damn near PERFECT looking.

That sounds awesome! Good luck!

the car is balloon white with red/black interior and Q-citura, titanium Hermeras and CCBs, it is damn near PERFECT looking.

:turboalex:

If there was any doubt about the 640 (really...how could there be?)....BALLOON WHITE over red/black with Q and Hermeras and CCB?????

"I'll have what she's having"

"I'll have what she's having"

I gave her what she had, you'll have to get your own

Holy fcuk I laughed out loud when I saw this and the entire office wanted to know what was so funny...

Well, that will be hard to explain :D

Congrats slowpoke! The combo sounds like a winner.

I'm a few hours away from finalizing two deals on this motherfucking cars, I couldn't sleep yesterday

Heart says 640 and mind says R8, I know they are two totally different cars and they both have pros/cons

If I was i USA I would already had a 640 in verde, trust me, but here, I dunno

We shall see, the combo and low mileage and spec makes me want the 640, plus the price is great, calling dealer in 1 hour, last call, will report back

We all know you will end up with another R8.

I'm a few hours away from finalizing two deals on this motherfucking cars, I couldn't sleep yesterday

Heart says 640 and mind says R8, I know they are two totally different cars and they both have pros/cons

If I was i USA I would already had a 640 in verde, trust me, but here, I dunno

CALLED IT BITCHES! 1 month to the day. I'm on a freaking roll here people.

fcuk me sideways, I can't focus at work, I couldnt sleep yesterday :(

The 640 is in for a new clutch they just told me, is that normal after only 11000kms?! Reliable much? Remember, we have NO DEALER here..

But the color combo is perfect, it looks insane and it is a pristine car and the price is very good. I know resale will suck and that no dealer would want to trade it in for anything less than a Aventador and even then I would get a haircut on it. And oh, we have no dealer for a Aventador purchase.....

The R8 is also perfect, it is suzukagrey (pearlwhite and very rare) with black interior with red stitching and every CF option there is such as interior, mirrors, diffuser, frontlip etc

A much smart car for our climate/way of living here with all the hate for anything nicer than a BMW 320 diesel :rolleyes: Best overall exotic allround.

I thought the Mac would convince me but it didnt, so now I am stuck, I dont want anything at all untill I can get a Aventador but I don't want to drive a Panamera over summer so I need another car..

First world problems, sure, but still, fcuk me sideways.....

Honestly, I can't believe you are cross shopping and R8 and an LP640.

fcuk me sideways, I can't focus at work, I couldnt sleep yesterday :(

The 640 is in for a new clutch they just told me, is that normal after only 11000kms?! Reliable much? Remember, we have NO DEALER here..

But the color combo is perfect, it looks insane and it is a pristine car and the price is very good. I know resale will suck and that no dealer would want to trade it in for anything less than a Aventador and even then I would get a haircut on it. And oh, we have no dealer for a Aventador purchase.....

The R8 is also perfect, it is suzukagrey (pearlwhite and very rare) with black interior with red stitching and every CF option there is such as interior, mirrors, diffuser, frontlip etc

A much smart car for our climate/way of living here with all the hate for anything nicer than a BMW 320 diesel :rolleyes: Best overall exotic allround.

I thought the Mac would convince me but it didnt, so now I am stuck, I dont want anything at all untill I can get a Aventador but I don't want to drive a Panamera over summer so I need another car..

First world problems, sure, but still, fcuk me sideways.....

Its how you drive it.

Just had mine (08 Balloon white, red over black interior 9800 miles) in for a service and clutch usage was 18.75%

I agree about the cross shopping an R8 to LP640. You've had 2 R8's already, why get another. Just more of the same. Not only that but the R8 is so numb feeling. Its a great all around car, but for pure summer fun its going to pale in comparison to a 640....

My car was suzuka gray and was a cool color!! However you have had 2 of them. Man up and get the LP640. :icon_butt:

Please don't do the R8 if your other choice was the LP640. I even find the G more fun to drive than the R8 V10, let alone a 640.