Anyone know this Blue Scuro Diablo

gemlender

Blu Scuro was the color of the first diablo I ever saw in person.

This is the car pictured here. I don't know the car you posted, but I can tell you the color is even prettier in person :)

1997LamborghiniDiabloVTRoadsterbluescuro.jpg

my 97 roadster is scuro blue

it is a very nice and elegant color....but you need to see it in person

my 97 roadster is scuro blue

it is a very nice and elegant color....but you need to see it in person

Thanks for the response

Thanks. Yes it would look good with the G

any ideas what the right price should be and anything I should look for

Pretty colour. Pity about those lame Lamborghini shields. Do the roadsters flex alot?

What lame Lamborghini shields are you referring to?

What lame Lamborghini shields are you referring to?

:iamwithstupid: x2? If youre referrering to the ones on the B-pillars, those are factory OEM on roadsters... :eusa_think:

That's honestly a pretty fair number on the price for the year, miles and condition.. It would be nice to get it cheaper, but I think overall the roadsters are going to go up in value over time.. Not too many built and the 99 would probably be the year to have.. I like the 97 1/2, but the 99 love the dash myself.

I got the last service record. Major service done in jan 2012. Notes on the record shows that the Shock error light is On. Also when car sits overnight oil fouls plug number 7 and cold start it has a slight misfire-till warm.

Any advice?

I got the last service record. Major service done in jan 2012. Notes on the record shows that the Shock error light is On. Also when car sits overnight oil fouls plug number 7 and cold start it has a slight misfire-till warm.

Any advice?

Buy it and figure the rest out later!

None of those issue sound like dealbreakers. I'd get a quote on getting it fixed and then make an offer based on fixing those issues. It's a freakin ROADSTER is a BADASS COLOR.

You need it!

Thanks. I talked to Steve at Driven Exotics in Gilroy CA about the car. He is the one who serviced it. Sounds like a real car guy who knows his stuff. Working on getting him to do a PPI

Thanks but I want a 99. That and I am not a fan of that interior.

No problems. That interior is something else for sure. I can't decide if I hate it or LOVE it.

Hideous interior is hideous.

not sure about the blue carpet. I found some black that i can change it out to if i dont like it. I personaly like the white seats. i need to see it in person to decide. Heading out this week to look at it and have the PPI done. Wish me luck.

Buy it and figure the rest out later!

None of those issue sound like dealbreakers. I'd get a quote on getting it fixed and then make an offer based on fixing those issues. It's a freakin ROADSTER is a BADASS COLOR.

You need it!

According to the mechanic your right that none of it is a serious issue. I made the offer based on fixing them.

Im only buying it becuase you told me I need it!! lol (AND IT IS BADASS)

not sure about the blue carpet. I found some black that i can change it out to if i dont like it. I personaly like the white seats. i need to see it in person to decide. Heading out this week to look at it and have the PPI done. Wish me luck.

Those seats don't look white to me!

According to the mechanic your right that none of it is a serious issue. I made the offer based on fixing them.

Im only buying it becuase you told me I need it!! lol (AND IT IS BADASS)

I love spending other people's money!!! Seriously congrats. I want some side by side pics ASAP.