Friends Veyron w/20/21's as promised!

SV-N-IT

Envy is my buddies wheel shop in Ft Lauderdale and Cor wheels are in my blood, so we are very excited about this! IMO looks insane!!

post-2228-1368277119_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1368277141_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1368277158_thumb.jpg

Wheels look great and one of my favorite color combo's for this car!

As good as it looks, and it does look good, i would not trust any aftermarket wheels besides BBS racing wheels on a veyron for any kind of high speed driving.

As good as it looks, and it does look good, i would not trust any aftermarket wheels besides BBS racing wheels on a veyron for any kind of high speed driving.

agree.. and Rays wheels are supposed to be excellent. but if you are going aftermarket, i would go the 1 piece forged route from a reliable company.

agree.. and Rays wheels are supposed to be excellent. but if you are going aftermarket, i would go the 1 piece forged route from a reliable company.

Not supposed, they are. They supply to Williams F1 team last I remember.

Not supposed, they are. They supply to Williams F1 team last I remember.

I believe GTR's also come with rays..

Ray's/Volks racing are some of the best wheels used in racing. Many many time attack cars and race cars run on these wheels and they are forged

i need a set for the track for my mini GP car. does SP distribute?

Glad to see he got his own shop now and doing wheels for some nice cars.. They look really nice on the Bugatti

looks insane in person, yeah he is doing well for himself!

Ray's/Volks racing are some of the best wheels used in racing. Many many time attack cars and race cars run on these wheels and they are forged

Had their forged wheel before on a car and it bent a week after install.... Regardless, a 1 piece or 2 piece forged is a better proposition than 3 piece. 3 piece wheels are a disaster waiting ot happen....

Envy is my buddies wheel shop in Ft Lauderdale and Cor wheels are in my blood, so we are very excited about this! IMO looks insane!!

post-2228-1368277119_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1368277141_thumb.jpg

Nice........Lets see it driving at 70mph w no tpms lights on and Ill be impressed.

Nice........Lets see it driving at 70mph w no tpms lights on and Ill be impressed.

FYI ive been in the car at 120+ with no lights.

the car is very impressive!