The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

A FANTASTIC evaluation of this administration.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/for...a-is-irrelevant

The opening line: "The utter failure of the Obama administration can be measures in so many ways, from the number of beheaded American journalists, to embarrassing heads of state by spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkle’s personal mobile phone, to callously calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a war hero, “chicken shit” and a “coward.”

Make sure you read the whole thing, because it's quite incredible.

Thats fantastic. ANd yet all i keep reading online is how he is thre greatest president ever, and republicans are just racists becuase he single handidly got gas prices down, has got unemployement way down, and the economy is now back and running stronger then ever by using improvised metrics that try and prove their point...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent article. I hope that Congress has the balls to put the brakes on this runaway train... I just have many doubts about that though.

It seems he is already saying that he will continue to use executive actions and veto anything he personally doesnt feel is good legislation. The nerve of him is downright appauling. There was a reason his party got destroyed in the last election. But he doesnt listen. He will continue to force his agenda down our throats without a single consideration towards the american people.

It seems he is already saying that he will continue to use executive actions and veto anything he personally doesnt feel is good legislation. The nerve of him is downright appauling. There was a reason his party got destroyed in the last election. But he doesnt listen. He will continue to force his agenda down our throats without a single consideration towards the american people.

Bingo. It's unconstitutional, to say the least. Could you imagine if Bush had tried to do just a sliver of this stuff?

The problem is the Republicans (for the most part) are only interested in controlling the power, and not advancing the Republic. They are the same as the Democrats and only want the control.

So now you have a Dictator who is going to ram any and everything down people's throats because he won't get another shot and time is running out.

It's disgusting and criminal.

P.s. I had to edit due to posting from my iPad and it's obnoxious autocorrect getting in the way.

I heard yesterday that he said executive action on Amnesty was illegal like 20 some times. Yet he did it anyway.

I heard yesterday that he said executive action on Amnesty was illegal like 20 some times. Yet he did it anyway.

He did. A lot of times. But that's doesn't matter to an imperial president.

You know the incompetence is unprecedented when you have to pause to make sure what you're reading isn't on an Onion type parody site, which I found myself doing again this morning when I read that John Kerry took care of the embarrassing failure to send anyone to Paris for the Charlie Hebdot march by taking James Taylor to Paris with him today to sing "You've Got a Friend" to the French. I even watched part of the video to make sure it was true. Calling this administration a clown posse is a grave insult to clowns.

A FANTASTIC evaluation of this administration.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/for...a-is-irrelevant

The opening line: "The utter failure of the Obama administration can be measures in so many ways, from the number of beheaded American journalists, to embarrassing heads of state by spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkle’s personal mobile phone, to callously calling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a war hero, “chicken shit” and a “coward.”

Make sure you read the whole thing, because it's quite incredible.

I would question the article's assertion though that Obama has done nothing on cyber security. I mean how would the author know? A lot of that stuff I am sure is being done behind-the-scenes.

You know the incompetence is unprecedented when you have to pause to make sure what you're reading isn't on an Onion type parody site, which I found myself doing again this morning when I read that John Kerry took care of the embarrassing failure to send anyone to Paris for the Charlie Hebdot march by taking James Taylor to Paris with him today to sing "You've Got a Friend" to the French. I even watched part of the video to make sure it was true. Calling this administration a clown posse is a grave insult to clowns.

That was just unbelievable. I was beside myself when I saw that. It was like a bad accident.

That was just unbelievable. I was beside myself when I saw that. It was like a bad accident.

I thought it was like a John Stewart mockup or something when I first saw it.

When all else fails, state of union will focus on further "taxing the rich" and closing "loop holes". It's a yet another ruse to divide the country and give the democrats something of which than can all agree. Fortunately, it'll go no where.

This guy. Geeeeeze.

The whole trust fund loophole is such a dumb thing.

Essentially he has suggested that capital gains be immediately applied to securities. So who exactly pays the tax? If its the beneficiary they get double taxed on the same thing for capital gains, then an additional income tax. So where exactly is the loophole and how is this the solution?

Obama is proposing to raise taxes by a crap ton and then engage in a crap ton of additional spending. He wants to triple the Child Care Tax Credit. Something like 40% to 50% of Americans pay zero federal income taxes on net due to credits like this. Tripling it would make this even more so (that evil poor people hating Bush doubled it from $500 to $1000 per child). Much of this I think is just an attempt to make the GOP look evil, as Obama knows the new Congress won't let anything like this pass. The GOP also lack the ability to speak. If you read Obama's proposed tax policies, I mean this stuff a good conservative could tear apart quite easily, really rip to shreds. But the problem is the GOP suck at explaining their policies to the public, and thus will resort most likely to talking points and look like mean old white guys who don't want to help anybody, or at least that is how Obama wants to make it look.

Taxing the shit out of the rich is not going to make the middle class any better off. Its sad people still think that is somehow going to work. We have become a society of total losers who dont want to succeed on our own but instead want someone to mandate success to others and take from those who actually earn it.

I have avoided it for the most part and will follow up with my favorite sources tomorrow. But I know what to expect, and the puppet behind the pulpit is going to make me angry.

Free healthcare

Free community college

Free pre-K

Free child care

Help with housing

Higher minimum wage so people working minimum wage jobs can support a family

Paid sick leave

Peaid maternity leave

So where do we get the money for all this and also why is someone with only minimum wage skills having a family? Personal responsibility?

Free healthcare

Free community college

Free pre-K

Free child care

Help with housing

So where do we get the money for all this and also why is someone with only minimum wage skills having a family? Personal responsibility?

Damn it Wheels! :lol2:

Free healthcare

Free community college

Free pre-K

Free child care

Help with housing

Dang !

Nobody ever explained.to the general population that minimum wage is for kids working through college, not to support a family of four.

So ultimately he just confirmed a two year congressional / executive gridlock. I hope they have the balls to close bank on funding his bullshit.

He had a supermajority for 2 years, but never once pushed for any of this stuff.

If I'm an American I look at your government and wonder what the fcuk is up with these useless morons. Both parties have a checklist of things they will only try to do when they know they can't do it.

Infant screening for Krabbes disease? More money to prevent sex trafficking? fcuk no, lets push things we know won't pass!

.... minimum wage is for kids working through college, not to support a family of four....

Nowadays, college kids have people working for them.

Work is for the 'little people' !!!