The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

Unfortunately, Governor Hickenlooper managed to squeak out a victory, also Malloy in Connecticut. And I-594 passed in Washington state, which is not good. It is a "universal background check," only a lot more than that. But it sounds very "common sense" and thus the whole state voted for it. Now similar measures are being planned for Oregon, Maine, Arizona, etc...

On the other hand Alabama 73-27 for a law that requires strict scrutiny of new gun laws. Though it maybe pointless, federal judges while write a 1000 page report citing other judicial decisions citing other judicial decisions instead of you know, reading the writings of the people involved in the bill of rights.

Also interesting that in Maine a ban baiting bears during hunts was voted down. That's pretty shocking. Majority of people aren't hunters and non-hunters always have this "sportsman like," crap to say.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand Alabama 73-27 for a law that requires strict scrutiny of new gun laws. Though it maybe pointless, federal judges while write a 1000 page report citing other judicial decisions citing other judicial decisions instead of you know, reading the writings of the people involved in the bill of rights.

Also interesting that in Maine a ban baiting bears during hunts was voted down. That's pretty shocking. Majority of people aren't hunters and non-hunters always have this "sportsman like," crap to say.

Not sure I understand what you mean about the strict scrutiny of new gun laws? Do you mean that is a bad thing or good thing? My understanding is that it is a win for gun rights.

Young Turks ( No not the band :icon_mrgreen: ) attack American soldiers and bag their heads.

comment from thread: " Sure we Americans will go home. First well wrap up our Nato membership, got to make sure we don't leave that behind. Then we will close out all Iron Dome missile defense projects, witch were protecting your ass against incidents like in Georgia.

then like any ex relationship, you observe how their life is going to hell without you.

ISIS will expand like crazy into turkey since to a small capacity they are helping that organization but not controlling it. Once America leaves , hey free land for ISIS. But .....who will come to save them? Well first off not America , since they want us to go home. Maybe they should call Russia I always heard they might become good friends considering one supports a radical organization while the other is being threatened to be invaded by that same organization.

Well go home Turkey, I'm pretty sure as of recently NATO reevaluated the situation and Turkey in the NATO partnership really only made sense in the cuban missle crisis, just another pawn that was meant to be played."

More executive orders on immigration coming Thursday in a Prime Time address.

I agree with those that say this is a trap being set by him to make him relevant again and for the GOP to walk into and lose the political will they just won with the elections. The GOP can counter this, but must go about it methodically.

I agree with those that say this is a trap being set by him to make him relevant again and for the GOP to walk into and lose the political will they just won with the elections. The GOP can counter this, but must go about it methodically.

With gutless bastards like Boehner, nothing will happen except brown-nosing.

Haha... Hagel gets brought into be Obama's echo chamber and now he's getting fired for doing so.

Also King Obama is only one allowed to bypass the legislative process:

Anyone else view the saturday night opening skit against obama or for it? It seemed as though to me they turned their backs on him as well...

Haha... Hagel gets brought into be Obama's echo chamber and now he's getting fired for doing so.

On the news program I was watching, they were saying that Hagel is being pushed out because he stopped being Obama's puppet essentially, and started criticizing the administration in various ways.

On the news program I was watching, they were saying that Hagel is being pushed out because he stopped being Obama's puppet essentially, and started criticizing the administration in various ways.

Anyone that criticized O and Jarrett are shut down and exiled. Par for the course for fascists.

Wow... His answer was horrible... You could tell his mouth was spitting out a rehearsed line and his brain was saying "Oh, fcuk, hes right. why did he ask me that? fcuk."

"Teleprompter 1 is down, I repeat, Teleprompter 1 is down, EVAC now!"

"Teleprompter 1 is down, I repeat, Teleprompter 1 is down, EVAC now!"

I think this should've been at the end of that video.

That speech last night was an abomination. How dare he say "Yes, you SHOULD protest, it's your right to do so" Yes you should be upset.

No you can't fcuking protest. HE WAS A fcuking CROOK THAT WAS KILLED BY A COP DOING HIS JOB. Now everybody go home and find a job

I'm hating this fcuking country more and more every day. And Obama is 99.99999999% to blame for it

Anyone else view the saturday night opening skit against obama or for it? It seemed as though to me they turned their backs on him as well...

I saw it and thought it was pretty funny. Here it is for others that may not have seen it.

That speech last night was an abomination. How dare he say "Yes, you SHOULD protest, it's your right to do so" Yes you should be upset.

No you can't fcuking protest. HE WAS A fcuking CROOK THAT WAS KILLED BY A COP DOING HIS JOB. Now everybody go home and find a job

I'm hating this fcuking country more and more every day. And Obama is 99.99999999% to blame for it

Truer words have not been spoken...