1920's style era cars...

Allan-Herbie

Who knows about them? Whats the best bang for your buck? I see they made something called a Duesenberg II in the 80's? The Great Gatsby movie has got me wanting something like this!

Ive allways been a fan of the late 20 early 30's cars there is something about them, I mean yeah I can drop your jaw driving by in an aventador but to see a duesenburg SJ rolling down the highway is going to be a life long memory to a car guy and you are guaranteed to never see another one. They just have so much presence.

Duesenberg-SJ-Walker-LaGrande-Torpedo-Phaeton_1.jpg

Talk to Jota, he'll hook you up. As far as a duesenberg is concerned, get ready to bend over.

Talk to Jota, he'll hook you up. As far as a duesenberg is concerned, get ready to bend over.

Yes, i dont think I can swing a real Duesenberg..

Pdiddy pulls up in his phantom... pull up in this.. they park his shit outback!

That Rolls is amazing, sadly it's a one off. There are a lot of cool cars from the pre war era, but I don't think you'll find much bang for the buck in them. The cool looking ones are super expensive and rare.

Some of my favourites are the Talbot Lago coupes, Lancias, Alfas, Delahayes, Auburns and ofc Mercedes.

Allan you should check out the Mullin automotive museum in Oxnard. Some cool era stuff there including a lot of real bugattis and a couple of veyron prototypes.

Didnt Roy have some sort of car like this recently, a recreation of some badass old school car?

:iamwithstupid: I know he has a Duesey in his garage. Those were like the Veyron's of the 20's with a price equivalent to well over 1mil in todays dollars was my understanding

Even better. Www.oddballkustoms can and did build this

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-BwCjl0LI9c...v%3D-BwCjl0LI9c

With a proper 1930's title and modern handling chassis and conveniences for 100k.

This one is titled as a 1930 Essex I believe and was built to look like a bucciali

Nah.. dont want something thats new but looks old..

When I did home installations for people back in the day there was a guy I did a theater job for.. He was a billionaire. Owned 10,000 acres up in the mountains in Oakley. The provo river, a huge fishery, ran right through his property. House was just 1 of his many. About 30,000 square feet.. Had floors in the house from an old french ship. Had catacombs transferred from france in the basement reconstructed.. The grand staircase was something that I will never forget. He owned 3 sailing ships that he said was cheaper to keep a crew in and sail all year round than to leave at any one dock. 1 hell of a dickhead too.. lol..

He had this in his garage.. a 1930's bugatti.. 1 of like 5 made or something.. He was trying to get it started.. It was amazing.

Grand Prix car of 1931.twin overhead cam 4.9 liter With 300 hp (223 kW), 4 or 5 were built.The photo shows chassis nr 1 54201

post-19695-1368720486.jpg

Man there are some epic rides posted in here.

Allan, are you going to be calling everyone "old spaawt" when out and about in it?