Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

Just saying. Though, they're the most subtle dressed of everyone in this thread, haha. There's no denying that being dressed head to toe in Ferrari clothes is lame/dorky/faggy/whatever. I guess I just disagree that wearing a single piece of clothing with Ferrari on it automatically makes you a "Ferrari Fag". By that logic I've seen a ton of Lambo and Porsche fags. Or do they not count because it's not Ferrari? For the record, I don't own any Ferrari clothing or any automotive branded clothing.

Don't take it so hard, I also know some Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche fags that are great people. This thread is just meant to be fun. Hell, I am suprised i haven't shown up on here---No Chris, this does NOT grant permission to post THAT picture :eusa_shhh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a lucky streak sighting F-Fags today :icon_thumleft:

This guy we actually chased down in the Lambo while he was doing WOT on his Ferrari bicycle and asked what Ferrari he owned :lol2:

post-9294-1216317793_thumb.jpg

I'm on a lucky streak sighting F-Fags today :icon_thumleft:

This guy we actually chased down in the Lambo while he was doing WOT on his Ferrari bicycle and asked what Ferrari he owned :lol2:

"ferrari bicycle" was it the colnago ferrari edition road bike? If so, he might get a pass, that's one bad ass bike.

My cousin sent me this one...

post_13991_1210873153.jpg

I believe if he ever tried to shot that rifle the recoil would break his arm.

Saw this guy earlier today, I told him: "come on, no really, come on man"!

In San Diego I saw a bum on a moped wearing a Ferrari shirt. Wish i could of snapped a pic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest skokos
wtf is the owner wearing??

BUWHAHAHA. Well when you drive a car thats that fcuking slow,you need to wear aerodynamic clothing to help it go faster! hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

hahahahahahaaha so I am walking in campus this morning, i saw a guy with a black mark covering big part of his forearm, as i get closer it became a horse shape and than a ferrari horse. It definitely made my day by far :lol2: tried to take a span with cell phone but i was getting to obvious.

Do u think if i pay him enough he would get a dick tattoo on his forehead??

• 3 weeks later...

Seen this FF in Central Park, NYC, on my recent trip to the US.

th_98355_DSC01019_122_741lo.JPG

wtf is the owner wearing??

Thats just plain wrong posting that picture...I am ROFL! Now Im crying....please take it down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...