If you could live anywhere

sprite

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pick Maui, because of the perfect weather, the sea food and the scenery.

Maui? Are you crazy? I lived there for years.. kill me now.

I would pick Maui, because of the perfect weather, the sea food and the scenery.

I lived in Kapalua, Maui and loved it. Allan is on fcuking crack like the islanders.

I would truly like to split my time in Maui and some other place.

Hands down, not a moments thought, MONACO.

EyeDoc have you been around here long enough to see the subtle humor in your reply? :icon_mrgreen:

I lived in Kapalua, Maui and loved it. Allan is on fcuking crack like the islanders.

I would truly like to split my time in Maui and some other place.

Maui sucks.. one lane in.. one lane out..the locals despise white people despite how they smile in your face. Nothing to do, no place to go. The beaches are not spectacular etc. Many people confuse what is great for vacationing as being great to live. Saw many a person sell everything to move there, to sell it all again in 6 months and move back. If you like cars and driving , also forget it.

Living anywhere thats inhabited by 90percent tourists blows. They are on their own time, rude, oblivious constant traffic .. total nightmare.

EyeDoc have you been around here long enough to see the subtle humor in your reply? :icon_mrgreen:

What are you talking about? :turboalex: TM

Maui sucks.. one lane in.. one lane out..the locals despise white people despite how they smile in your face. Nothing to do, no place to go. The beaches are not spectacular etc. Many people confuse what is great for vacationing as being great to live. Saw many a person sell everything to move there, to sell it all again in 6 months and move back. If you like cars and driving , also forget it.

I don't see how any car guy could live there. It's humid as fcuk too. I'd go crazy. I'd live there a few months max never more on any island.

If this game is about choosing one place I think where I am now or somewhere within 50 miles of here.

I would agree with Allan. Stayed on the north shore to surf and dive several times in a rental home that we use. The positive it is great to get away because you only have a couple small places to eat that are close except for the one hotel. You pretty much hae to entertain yourself. And if you do not live in the ocean for surf, diving, paddle boarding, etc then you would be bored to death after two weeks! We litteraly land, go to Costco and load up on everything, and do not really see anyone except on the beach or in the water. And who wants to drive all the way to downtown in the city...not me! Great area to get away but no way I could live there year round.

post-10287-1374437328_thumb.jpg

Scandinavian countries are the best in world to live in but the weather sucks, the nearest best thing to Scandinavia would be Australia but if you do business I would say USA.

Scandinavian countries are the best in world to live in but the weather sucks,

Despite their reputation there are many natives who would disagree with you.

Tough question, though.

I'm inclined to say southern France but I'd hate the taxes, I think I'd much rather be a tourist.

Despite their reputation there are many natives who would disagree with you.

That is just nature, anywhere you live you will not be happy that you live there or think it's a good place to live, it's just normal human behavior to want to live in a better house, better city/town, better country. The facts are that Scandinavian countries have the best developed societies. Also, in the polls Scandinavian countries appear to be the happiest people on earth, sure some are unhappy but Scandinavian countries have a higher rate of happiest compared to other countries.

Japan, they love their cars, no tall poppy syndrome, very polite, customer service best in the world, never felt so much freedom in any country I visited or lived in!

I'd continue living here, but closer to all the stuff I love doing.

Guess what my first choice is..... :icon_mrgreen:

Honestly-Chicago in the Summer for 2-3 months, and Miami in the Winter for 9-10 months would probably be my ideal scenario.

Other than that-for small amounts of time-Buenos Aires, Argentina would be fun-women, great food, good nightlife, etc. Since you are single-Colombia may be fun as well for a small stint in the Coastal area-you can ask Diogo how he has enjoyed it. Belo Horizonte Brazil is pretty cool too from what i understand.

For a retirement type of place to completely disconnect: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capri

I think Monaco would be a blast if you had a few hundred million in the bank and could really enjoy it.

I really dont know. I would like to live some where tropical but off the grid of sorts. I would like to not be on an Island. I need to travel more to really decide.