LP2000-2 SVTT Heads West!

D.Wiggs

Come on man, with as much as you claimed about this build and how it was going to set the world on fire, how can you now claim anyone outside of your inner circle is irrelevant?

Wouldn't it be the best form of advertising to show it belching fire, blow up dynos, and running with other wild cars?

Playing coy like this is what makes everyone doubt you and begin to question the legitimacy of what you have built.

If Pagani can put up, I don't think it's asking too much of you either. If you want to be taken seriously as one of the premier shops (outside of your personal circle) then you need to be a little more public with things.

(no disrespect meant, just how I see things from this side of the road)

Im not disagreeing with your point of view or saying that I won't post all of that. I was simply saying that's why it wasn't up YET. Getting videos out to the Internet was not high on my priority list for the Stampede. The car and I will be in LA for a little longer and then back in CBus where taking videos will be much higher on that priority list.

My point was simply that this project was done for me, and other people relevant to my company, not to appease everyone on the internet, that's all. So no offense taken. Just letting people know how it is.

:icon_thumleft:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, when someone talks mad shit and then goes silent when done with whatever it was they were talking shit about, it is because it didn't live up to all the hype.

The project was done for you and your people only? That is totally in line with making huge public claims at the beginning. Riiiiiiiight.

It's now only for you and your people because it is a relative failure. I won't say total failure since it supposedly runs now.

Just to put 2 and 2 together here... It's done for you, but you quit tuning at 1200hp. Are you going to stretch his legs and go for that 2k mark?

Are you still running the "break-in turbos"?

I would love to see you take it out to TI and run with the other cars in your HP bracket.

Oh shit.. maybe I can get Turboalex to bring out his T T murci! If not I'll borrow it from him.

I'm in too!

Let me talk to the transporters. They are scheduled to pick up Saturday as I leave Monday morning.

Sounds like a blast!

In my experience, when someone talks mad shit and then goes silent when done with whatever it was they were talking shit about, it is because it didn't live up to all the hype.

The project was done for you and your people only? That is totally in line with making huge public claims at the beginning. Riiiiiiiight.

It's now only for you and your people because it is a relative failure. I won't say total failure since it supposedly runs now.

It's because there is a weak link somewhere and they don't want to break it. I'm guessing the tranny.

Let me talk to the transporters. They are scheduled to pick up Saturday as I leave Monday morning.

Sounds like a blast!

Make it happen. :icon_thumleft:

I can wait to see how this unfolds.

Lets see if the transporter will be delayed or some other fancy excuse will be provided as to why the Sunday hang will not include the LP1200-2 SVTT.

Will u be here sunday? We are trying to do a get together..I have a Vbox too, we can vbox all our cars!

Would love to see some VBox data from your Murci. :icon_thumleft:

I can wait to see how this unfolds.

Lets see if the transporter will be delayed or some other fancy excuse will be provided as to why the Sunday hang will not include the LP1200-2 SVTT.

It's a legitimate reason.

I used to be in the auto transport business and you don't just haul one car on a truck. Usually you're coordinating 6 different owners vehicle on the schedule. We used to book 10 - 14 days out. So if a customer calls 2 days before the pick up and says he wants to change dates, he usually lost his spot on the truck.

Triple Murci TT showdown...that would be a day for the ages :icon_thumleft: That is something I would love to witness!

I think Alex's car was only about 900awhp or so IIRC, so should get walked, but would be a cool video to see! :icon_mrgreen:

I think Alex's car was only about 900awhp or so IIRC, so should get walked, but would be a cool video to see! :icon_mrgreen:

Alex car will not get walked....