Any Can-Am owners?

dinko

Interested in a RS-S, but not sure if it will be something I will get bored of quickly. Just curious how many of you own one and how do you like it so far?

I thought you meant an Ultima Can-Am until I saw the Kenny Powers pic... :)

Interested in a RS-S, but not sure if it will be something I will get bored of quickly. Just curious how many of you own one and how do you like it so far?

My friend had one an got bored of it rather quickly, 2 wheel is way more fun and safer imo.

Get a motorcycle or don't bother those things are the equivalent of castration

Have you ridden one yet? I got the chance to ride one and laughed(giggled) the whole time. It was one of the touring models, not the RS-S. It wasn't a laugh from enjoyment, but something like a comical embarrassment. I feel like I would do the same if I were to drive a 'donk' car.

They're great for women who aren't comfortable with two wheels though.

Why safer?

Maneuverability could be an argument for some. It's just a weird machine to operate and get used to, you kind of have to re-train yourself to ride. I'm sure with many hours of riding and getting used to the 3-wheel set-up one could feel safer on it rather than a 2-wheeler. I felt awkward riding one for a few minutes and couldn't find myself wanting to own one.

Maneuverability could be an argument for some. It's just a weird machine to operate and get used to, you kind of have to re-train yourself to ride. I'm sure with many hours of riding and getting used to the 3-wheel set-up one could feel safer on it rather than a 2-wheeler. I felt awkward riding one for a few minutes and couldn't find myself wanting to own one.

:iamwithstupid:

I test drove one as well, wasnt impressed. To the OP rent one for a day before you buy.

:iamwithstupid:

I still prefer 2 wheels. Just a weird ride.

Phew, glad your not getting one of those. Real men ride on two wheels.

If you want something to cruise around town any bike will do, if you want somethign with plenty of storage, radio, cb , looks good, very comfortable get a Harley Ultra. I can put 500+ miles per day with no problem.

If you want something to cruise around town any bike will do, if you want somethign with plenty of storage, radio, cb , looks good, very comfortable get a Harley Ultra. I can put 500+ miles per day with no problem.

:icon_super:

:icon_super:

Not a bad idea :)