Breaking Bad, Dexter or Sons of Anarchy?

Deuce

Pick Your Favorite TV Show!  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Breaking Bad, Dexter or Sons of Anarchy?

• Breaking Bad
    • Dexter
    • Sons of Anarchy

Breaking Bad hands down! Haven't seen Dexter, but have heard good and bad things about the series. I'll have to check it out when BrBa is over. Started watching SoA and like it...just lost interest to keep up with it. Now I'm way behind.

On a side note, Chuck Zito came by my workplace the other day. Story is he wrote the original pilot episode script to SoA and it somehow got 'stolen'. As some type of settlement, the producers gave him a role in the series.

We are going to start Breaking when Dexter is done, have seen a few random episodes and like it. I loved SOA the first few seasons and still think it is a great show, it's just starting to get a little too soap operaish for me, hopefully they get back more to the motorcycle gangster side of stuff. Dexter is great, will be sad to see it go.

Honorable mention; Homeland, Californication, and Boardwalk Empire.

here is a great summary that must have taken someone a long time to make

I'm scared to click because even though I've seen every episode...I feel I will still watch every bit of that 1 hour and 55 minutes. That's. How. fcuking. Good. That. Show. Is.

1. SOA

2. Dexter

218. BB (had to force myself to finish the first season, didn't bother with the rest)

Suits is OK but it became very repetitive. They should make the current season the last one.

• 1 year later...

I could never get into dexter, and slowly lost interest in breaking bad to me the show seemed predictable and repetitive and didn't bother after season 2. For me SOA is on the top of that list, ill admit that the show has become more complicated and not easy to follow if you are just jumping in, but it is unpredictable, and they are not afraid to kill off main characters.

I know more girls that watch SOA then guys.

other shows I have liked this year: True Detective, Shameless, Californication

I have finally started watching Breaking Bad about three months ago. I started the last season finally, this is about my opinion of the show. Ive heard the last season is the best, but I just cant get myself motivated enough to watch it.

I could never get into dexter, and slowly lost interest in breaking bad to me the show seemed predictable and repetitive and didn't bother after season 2. For me SOA is on the top of that list, ill admit that the show has become more complicated and not easy to follow if you are just jumping in, but it is unpredictable, and they are not afraid to kill off main characters.

I know more girls that watch SOA then guys.

other shows I have liked this year: True Detective, Shameless, Californication

With you on BB, lost interest fast, then my girl did a photoshoot with RJ aka "Walt Jr" and I was forced to watch more. SOA and Dexter (horrible finale) just sucked for me. If you like Californication, Ray Donovan fits the bill. I'll add in I like the US version of Shameless, but nothing on cable in the form of scripted dramas really flip my switch. The cool thing about Entourage was that my friends were in almost every episode being dumb. Eveytime we saw one of the guys, we did a shot.

here is a great summary that must have taken someone a long time to make

Watched that, great! Yet they had missed the last 8 episodes.