35 members have voted

1. 1. SUV Choice

• G63
    • Cayenne Turbo
    • 2014 Range Rover HSE or SC
    • Other
    • Im fcuking nuts
    • None

Well first go drive the Cayenne TT. You've alwasy wanted one. But I know you, and youll get bored of the Rover. I dont think any of those can provide the smiles and enjoyment you showed yesterday when we were rolling that black G55 around. And that was even an updated model!

Signed,

Your voice of absolutely no reason

I found a pic of Kevin O and Kevin R.

The caption should say, " DO IT BITCH."

devil-on-shoulder.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not lease something? My wife and I have been doing that with her car so that every 3 years we can get her another vehicle that fits the current needs of she and the kids.

The other plus of course is that the vehicle she and the kids are in is always new and under warranty with the most modern safety gadgets and convenience features.

New Rovers dont lease well.... yet. G63 not even sure of lease #'s. I usually lease new buy used so hear what you are saying!!

I found a pic of Kevin O and Kevin R.

The caption should say, " DO IT BITCH."

devil-on-shoulder.jpg

Fucker.... Im much better looking than that!! :icon_butt:

Haha you guys are crazy!!! Dont think Portia would enjoy either of those! X5M or X6M may be a valid option though. Though doesnt seem like the X5M is available to build online anymore?

X5M is pretty usable and it's a lot of fun to drive. Have fun: BMW X5 ///M

Wait 1.5 year - Tesla model X

:iamwithstupid:

Went and checked out one last week with red interior and carbon fiber trim.

Looked amazing on the inside!

That would be THE color combo of choice!!!

ScrapinMyShitmofo (hehe)...My dealer is quoting sticker...

ML63 is by far the best sports SUV on the market. Cayenne Turbos and X5Ms are also winners. I am not a fan of anything else in the SUV world.

:iamwithstupid:

the new X5 is coming out in a couple weeks FYI

Have not made up mind at all. Im like a fart in the wind. Honestly leaning towards RR most. Trying to be financially smart

LOL LOL LOL. I went from a Azure, to CL63, to G63 to "think i'll wait for the Ghost to hit $150" in like 1 week.

Only 1 up the G wagon has is the optional red interior which I LOVE!

You can do any color through Designo, as well.

Cayenne Turbo would be the only choice for me, you will love it as a DD, the only PITA was stoping for gas every second day but other than that it was a blast, if i had to chose a different one my second choice would be the Audi Q7, obviously not blingy like some other choices on your list but better than most IMO, good luck :icon_thumleft:

We currently have an RX350 (boring) and a navigator. We are looking to ditch both of them. We looked at audi's like the Q5 or Q7 and I am thinking about an F250 to replace the navigator. I didn't really like the cayenne, and I don't see the need to a fast gas guzzling SUV, personally I want a good gas mileage SUV, and don't care how fast it is. If I want to go fast I have vehicles for that.

Dont think we get the RS6 wagon here do we? Not crazy about the E63 wagon and want some more room in the back seat other than my 5 series now.

I would go for the Cayenne. The Q7 is nice as well but the new model is around the corner so that is a no-no.

Also, don't forget about the new Maserati SUV and the smaller Porsche SUV coming. Good luck!

I would go for the Cayenne. The Q7 is nice as well but the new model is around the corner so that is a no-no.

Also, don't forget about the new Maserati SUV and the smaller Porsche SUV coming. Good luck!

Yeah gonna go drive a Cayenne TT this weekend hopefully. Audi doesnt interest me and the small Porsche SUV will prob be too small. What did you end up with?

Yeah gonna go drive a Cayenne TT this weekend hopefully. Audi doesnt interest me and the small Porsche SUV will prob be too small. What did you end up with?

You'll like the Cayenne!

I haven't gotten anything yet, but I am eyeing the "new" Panamera, trying to see if there is any cars available for immediate delivery that has good specs, we shall see, I'll keep you posted!

i had the previous gen cayenne turbo. while the new one should be better, my biggest gripe is the stiffer ride. yes it's better handling and more precise, but really for a DD, i would rather have the comfort offered of the ML63. it's faster on the straights, more comfortable, and cheaper... to me that equates to better value -but resale might be a different story.

Drove a ML63 last night and fcuk me Aaron was right.... so sick!!! Wasnt even on the radar but now is. Made the G wagon seem like my H1.