TX2K14

Kisco

1109822[/url]']

I heard the GTR guys are pissed !! the lambos are not wanting to race tonight... to cold or something.. :(

BTW, No one came up to ask for any runs. Tag wanted to run Mike in the GTR but he wanted to run another GTR first. Prob run him tonight as he seems to be the fastest GTR there.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, No one came up to ask for any runs. Tag wanted to run Mike in the GTR but he wanted to run another GTR first. Prob run him tonight as he seems to be the fastest GTR there.

Mike wanted to race dustin. A16 Is nothing more than stage 1 R 1550-1600whp TOPS..Ivey tune made 1470 on car with A16 on a dynojet.. If you want to compare R2 to a GTR it would have to be A20 setup or ETS 72mm car.

A16 is 67mm

A20 is 71mm

Sending Tag with your top car isnt really proving you beat the top dog vs a basic A16.

Congrats on the win yesterday. Felt bad for my boy Jorge :( . He should have won the whole thing.

1109910[/url]']

Mike wanted to race dustin. A16 Is nothing more than stage 1 R 1550-1600whp TOPS..Ivey tune made 1470 on car with A16 on a dynojet.. If you want to compare R2 to a GTR it would have to be A20 setup or ETS 72mm car.

A16 is 67mm

A20 is 71mm

Sending Tag with your top car isnt really proving you beat the top dog vs a basic A16.

Congrats on the win yesterday. Felt bad for my boy Jorge :( . He should have won the whole thing.

Ok so we found out what we needed yesterday, 72mm GTR didn't have enough to win. Yellow SL will be ready tonight for some runs. Get those GTR's to ice up. ;)

Btw, Tag is a 2R. Not the fastest.

I honestly dont think a Alpha 20 will be enough Sam. A 1r is a good run for a alpha 16. I ran that ETS car on my 3rd setting with 0 brake boost. My kill setting I have another 250 to 300 hp. I was trapping over 190 on my 3rd setting......

Think about that.

I honestly dont think a Alpha 20 will be enough Sam. A 1r is a good run for a alpha 16. I ran that ETS car on my 3rd setting with 0 brake boost. My kill setting I have another 250 to 300 hp. I was trapping over 190 on my 3rd setting......

Think about that.

dustin , ETS was not on kill.. just like you were not. ETS said they were on 35psi ..Ets think 45psi is not even an issues with 72mm.

dustin , ETS was not on kill.. just like you were not. ETS said they were on 35psi ..Ets think 45psi is not even an issues with 72mm.

I was told it was making well over 1700 hp on those runs.... Who knows. Tell them to come out to the street lol.

1109925[/url]']

I was told it was making well over 1700 hp on those runs.... Who knows. Tell them to come out to the street lol.

It's a stripped race car on slicks. I doubt they will come out to play. If so, Tag, Nick or the rest will be ready in their street cars:)

What do you mean they think? They haven't tested it at that psi? You can say whatever psi you want, but the given range was 40-45 psi. Dustin has 10 more psi available on tap, and that is tested on the dyno. Not some "maybe" 45 psi

So just to clear things up.

How many wins have the Gallardo's have?

How many wins have the GTR's have?

How many Gallardo vs. GTR races have their been and how have the wins been divided up?

Answer those question with just the facts please, no bullshit reasoning because of a missed gear, cold temp., low boost setting, what you have left in you psi pool to tap into. Just the facts.

I heard the GTR guys are pissed !! the lambos are not wanting to race tonight... to cold or something.. :(

EDIT: might be happening now

We were rolling with 3-4 UGR cars last night on the highway messing around a bit. A bunch of cars followed, I didn't see one GT-R come with us let alone try to line a race up.

Tonight may be the night...

Warning: Don't put Liquid up against one as he may give the GT-R the exact race he wants, and I'd bet the GT-R would be surprised. We were talking about them last night and they always want a particular speed :)

I wasn't even hooking my 3rd setting at the track. Kevin and KC even asked me if I wanted more boost. I said no. They wanted me to do what felt good and backed me 100%. It won't hook. I'm doing good to just pilot my 3rd setting on that asphalt track. I've had my car not long at all and never even done a roll race.

I raced my car as it showed up on my 3rd setting. Not one computer was hooked up to my car and not one setting was changed. I even had my air on during the runs. I was amazed my car was in the same league as the stripped out shop car GTR, on slicks, parachute and all. I went mid 190s like that. Not even brake boosting.

To me that's awesome. Watch that ETS shop car at the drag strip. I bet it goes 190 plus.... I talked to the driver of the car. Very cool guy to me personally. They drove their car very hard. I was impressed with that car and for me to be right there with it was just amazing.

What impressed me the most was how UGR treated me. I felt like royalty. After every run they washed my car, checked my tire pressure, added fuel if I needed it, tightened my wheels and bolts. All kinds of service!!! They handled all the cameras and all. All I had to do was go out and have fun. UGR customer service is more impressive to me than their cars. Big

Thanks to Kevin, KC and their crew! I won't think twice about another tuner. They have earned my business for life.

I even had my air on during the runs.

Just curious, what kind of music were you playing ...

I mean ... Besides the 10 piece orchestra in the back, with the twin conductors ...

Just curious, what kind of music were you playing ...

I mean ... Besides the 10 piece orchestra in the back, with the twin conductors ...

Song was "oh shit oh fcuk" by duhawks

1109940[/url]']

So just to clear things up.

How many wins have the Gallardo's have?

How many wins have the GTR's have?

How many Gallardo vs. GTR races have their been and how have the wins been divided up?

Answer those question with just the facts please, no bullshit reasoning because of a missed gear, cold temp., low boost setting, what you have left in you psi pool to tap into. Just the facts.

Big boy roll race events.

- UGR Gallardos 4 wins

- LMR 1win

- GTR 0 wins

I might add that we are clearly out numbered by the GTR's. We are all on R888's, the other cars are on DR's and race slicks. Seemed like a lot of GTR's were missing weight, we keep our cars at full weight. I feel by far the Gallardo is the king of the roll race events as the wins clearly show that.

I wasn't even hooking my 3rd setting at the track. Kevin and KC even asked me if I wanted more boost. I said no. They wanted me to do what felt good and backed me 100%. It won't hook. I'm doing good to just pilot my 3rd setting on that asphalt track. I've had my car not long at all and never even done a roll race.

I raced my car as it showed up on my 3rd setting. Not one computer was hooked up to my car and not one setting was changed. I even had my air on during the runs. I was amazed my car was in the same league as the stripped out shop car GTR, on slicks, parachute and all. I went mid 190s like that. Not even brake boosting.

To me that's awesome. Watch that ETS shop car at the drag strip. I bet it goes 190 plus.... I talked to the driver of the car. Very cool guy to me personally. They drove their car very hard. I was impressed with that car and for me to be right there with it was just amazing.

What impressed me the most was how UGR treated me. I felt like royalty. After every run they washed my car, checked my tire pressure, added fuel if I needed it, tightened my wheels and bolts. All kinds of service!!! They handled all the cameras and all. All I had to do was go out and have fun. UGR customer service is more impressive to me than their cars. Big

Thanks to Kevin, KC and their crew! I won't think twice about another tuner. They have earned my business for life.

Awesome to hear Dustin !!

:icon_super:

congrats to UGR, and its really awesome to see how they treat their customers like theyre on a race team by doing allthe maintenance work. so cool..

one day... one day... i will have a ugr tt

Big boy roll race events.

- UGR Gallardos 4 wins

- LMR 1win

- GTR 0 wins

I might add that we are clearly out numbered by the GTR's. We are all on R888's, the other cars are on DR's and race slicks. Seemed like a lot of GTR's were missing weight, we keep our cars at full weight. I feel by far the Gallardo is the king of the roll race events as the wins clearly show that.

Excellent, thanks for the updates.

A detailed post to come later about my first time experience at such an event, but for now I want to give a huge, HUGEST thanks to UGR for all their support. I have never experienced or even imagined that this kind of support is even available. I had GTR guys come up to me with their jaws dropped after witnessing what was taken place.

Anyway, an official post to come when I get back home on Monday!

Are you the designated spokesperson for all GTR shops or something? That's some coordinated defense for all tuners you've got going on here.