I've waited a long time for this.

Kerplop

Congrats!! You have your work cut out for you, but based on the previous projects you've posted this will be a good one! Definitely a great first Lambo as these cars are quite rare and unique!

White on White is HOT. Congrats on your purchase and I can't wait to see the restoration.

How did I not know these cars were targa tops? Looks great!

Congratulations! Exciting times to come for you...

From the cars you were looking it I think you got by FAR the coolest choice! The fact that its a white one with a wing makes it even better. I cant wait to follow your build! Congrats again Derek! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks to everyone :) This community is awesome. I am in awe of the support this community has given me. I remember when I joined up on a bunch of Lamborghini sites back when I was a teenager. Then registering up here when this site started and being sincerely addicted to everything about Lamborghini cars, albeit the "old and odd ones." I remember back when I was pretty young I asked some silly questions like, "How do I make my car sound like a Lamborghini?" and, "How does an intake work?" and not having much knowledge about cars. I feel like I've come a long way with working on cars and enjoying them.

Good news, the car was picked up yesterday and is on its way here. It should arrive tuesday or wednesday. I'm ecstatic right now! I'm looking forward to getting it back on the road. Hell, even just having one that is in the state of needing work, just having the artisan work of a beautiful piece of italian art in the garage is enough. I could sit and look at any Lambo for days and just admire the lines and work that went into it. The real treat will be when I get it on the road.

SOON!