She is basically perfect

LyinFapper

Fucked up last name. It would make it too hard to introduce her at cocktail parties. :icon_mrgreen:

The name is polish and one could say even she doesn't pronounce it correctly.

Speaking of hotties, I just found out Lacey Chabert is on the cover of next Months Maxim. Talk about perfect. :icon_mrgreen: At 31 now, she has just gotten hotter and hotter. :monkeyleft:

post-424-1381927625_thumb.jpg

Speaking of hotties, I just found out Lacey Chabert is on the cover of next Months Maxim. Talk about perfect. :icon_mrgreen: At 31 now, she has just gotten hotter and hotter. :monkeyleft:

She has a wierd tattoo in her right knee.

I LOVE MY WIFE. I LOVE MY WIFE. I LOVE MY WIFE. FUCKS YO FACE BRIAN.

Me too! Oh, wait, shit I shouldn't have typed that

The last girl I hooked up with looked kinda like Lacey. She was actually just in some recent low budget horror movie called scarecrow or something and thought she looked pretty good too.

The last girl I hooked up with looked kinda like Lacey. She was actually just in some recent low budget horror movie called scarecrow or something and thought she looked pretty good too.

I have been a Lacey fan for yeaaaaaaaaaars. :icon_mrgreen: Her pics in the rest of the Maxim spread right now are even hotter, but given that I'm in the office I didnt want to chance right clicking and saving any of them to post here. LOL

Gretchan Weiners was the strongest reason to watch the movie Mean Girls. :icon_mrgreen:

That last chick I hooked up with looked nothing like either of them.. Am I doing something wrong? :eusa_think:

Perfection comes in different shapes and colors :icon_thumleft:

I LOVE MY WIFE. I LOVE MY WIFE. I LOVE MY WIFE. FUCKS YO FACE BRIAN.

:iamwithstupid: well mine....not yours.

Me too! Oh, wait, shit I shouldn't have typed that

Hahahaha.

I saw her at the post office a few weeks ago, her body is not that good. PSHOP works wonders.. Always liked her.