*** Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ***

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in on any bets but I will pay top dollar for a video of Bello crying when that strippo sh*t box porsche doesn't place top 5 at TI

I'm not in on any bets but I will pay top dollar for a video of Bello crying when that strippo sh*t box porsche doesn't place top 5 at TI

Bitterness is ugliness... Im sure he will be dusting off more than his fair share of cars, GTRs and TT Lambos included.

Bitterness is ugliness... Im sure he will be dusting off more than his fair share of cars, GTRs and TT Lambos included.

That's nice. I hope he learns to take his losses better :)

1074814[/url]']

go back and read my comment douce bag.

bottom line is this. ooomega (the top dog in the GTR world right now) or any GTR vs. UG's top dogs for 1000$ . you dont like it fcuk off.

it was about the GTRs vs UG. The one car i have faith is in the ooomega

Douce, you mean douche? No need to start calling these guys names man. Why don't you have your own car built and come race my customers at TI instead of trying to work out bets on your tuners shop car vs my customers street cars. That's weak.

Lets run platform vs platform, street tire to street tire and bring all the money you want to bet and let's see who comes out on top. ;) I will give you 10-1 odds.

Douce, you mean douche? No need to start calling these guys names man. Why don't you have your own car built and come race my customers at TI instead of trying to work out bets on your tuners shop car vs my customers street cars. That's weak.

Lets run platform vs platform, street tire to street tire and bring all the money you want to bet and let's see who comes out on top. ;) I will give you 10-1 odds.

23682-Simon-Cowell-burn-gif-eQ3w.gif

Where the hell have I been???

Some damn good entertainment in here!

I can understand why Allan gives credit to Bello. He did build his car that is very competitive with the big dogs and probably for very cheap.

No offense to Bello or his car but at the end of the day, to me at least, its just an old light Porsche with some parts. Yes it is damn fast. But its just an old car that doesn't leave anyone excited.

I can think of 100 different ways to have spent my 2R money on building a fast car but than it would not be what it is... A UGR Lamborghini with an INSANE amount of proven and tested power...

Apples and oranges to me.

Sam, use that forum swag and set some stuff up for me in TX with your GTR crew, lol!

I can understand why Allan gives credit to Bello. He did build his car that is very competitive with the big dogs and probably for very cheap.

No offense to Bello or his car but at the end of the day, to me at least, its just an old light Porsche with some parts. Yes it is damn fast. But its just an old car that doesn't leave anyone excited.

I can think of 100 different ways to have spent my 2R money on building a fast car but than it would not be what it is... A UGR Lamborghini with an INSANE amount of proven and tested power...

Sam, use that forum swag and set some stuff up for me in TX with your GTR crew, lol!

Just hang out with me and Kisco. I think we have stirred them all up. They will be out racing us. So after we get beat you can beat them lol.

See, Im the opposite. Everyone has a TT Lambo now, so its nice to see something different. So that old superfast Porsche thats been killing cars for 20years excites me.

He called me a an Idiot. Is that not name calling? I did not stoop down till he started with that comment. As far as me building something that will beat you ..I don't have the funds on this Hobby. spending over a 1/4 of a million dollars on a 1800whp package is not my number one priority .

This whole CONVERSATION in this thread started in reference to duhawks and kisco talking shit and having fun. I merely said my OPINION about the GTR platform going to win the next TI event. I was not aware opinions on a public forum was a no no.

90% of threads and posts are opinions and car talk. You benefit and all other tuner shops profit from shit talking. Reason why most of your customers spend money to beat a shit talker? am i correct? yes.

I will buy a GTR in Jan/Feb and will have a 1200whp car that will be what i want. There will always be someone faster .. not looking to be the quickest nor do i have the funds .. not a check writer.

I have a lot of respect for your shop. what you have done is amazing . Keep up the good work. That does not mean i dont enjoy watching my friends at A=M=S try and knock the heavy weight champion of the world off their pedestal :)

you do realize r888s are the same compound as Nitto DR's 555R ? you choose not to run DR b/c your cars have an advantage with 2000lbs on rear tires on an AWD car. Why do you keep saying it "street" tires. R888s are the same crap as Nittos DR. both are very dangerous in the rain

While Proxes R888 radials meet DOT requirements, they are not recommended for driving in wet conditions when shaved or worn where standing water is present and there is the risk of hydroplaning; drivers should drive cautiously at reduced speeds if they encounter these conditions. And like all Racetrack & Autocross Only tires, Proxes R888 radials are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice. It’s also essential these tires be stored indoors at temperatures maintained above 15 degrees F.

As much of a street tire as the 555R DR that i have driven on the last 8 years on my RWD daily driver POS and GTR.

you don't get to make the rules on exactly what is a street tire and what is "fair" for competitors to use. sorry. If cars show up on DR, deal with and stop whining about other people using DRs.

you do realize r888s are the same compound as Nitto DR's 555R ? you choose not to run DR b/c your cars have an advantage with 2000lbs on rear tires on an AWD car. Why do you keep saying it "street" tires. R888s are the same crap as Nittos DR. both are very dangerous in the rain

While Proxes R888 radials meet DOT requirements, they are not recommended for driving in wet conditions when shaved or worn where standing water is present and there is the risk of hydroplaning; drivers should drive cautiously at reduced speeds if they encounter these conditions. And like all Racetrack & Autocross Only tires, Proxes R888 radials are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice. It's also essential these tires be stored indoors at temperatures maintained above 15 degrees F.

As much of a street tire as the 555R DR that i have driven on the last 8 years on my RWD daily driver POS and GTR.

you don't get to make the rules on exactly what is a street tire and what is "fair" for competitors to use. sorry. If cars show up on DR, deal with and stop whining about other people using DRs.

Thanks for the compliments. The compound is not the same as a DR that the R888 has. The R888 does not hook as good as a DR's. Not only that, the R888 has more of a street tire side wall as to why you can take a corner with a R888. Not crying about running a street tire, just stating the facts. The small drag radial work well for a few passes. The larger drag radials work well for a longer period. You guys with the GTR's might be ok with your cars looking like a 4X4 truck but my customer and I would rather keep the Gallardo's looking like the car that they are.

One more thing. If you think the R888's work as good as the 4x4 DR's you guys run, then why not just use the R888's? I know the answer to that question, just want to hear you say it. ;)

Platform vs platform, on R888's. There would be no challenge so keep using those 4x4 tires as we like a good race.

TI King of the Street wins

- UR 3

- LMR 1

- World GTR 0

So the R888s are DOT approved but the 555R DRs (drag radial I am assuming) are not? I just want to make sure I understand that correctly.

R888s are the same crap as Nittos DR. both are very dangerous in the rain

Boosting in the rain? No problem!

34990_10201141118035250_1331783976_n_zps

One more thing. If you think the R888's work as good as the 4x4 DR's you guys run, then why not just use the R888's? I know the answer to that question, just want to hear you say it. ;)

Platform vs platform, on R888's. There would be no challenge so keep using those 4x4 tires as we like a good race.

I do not think this is necessarily true. My car hooked MUCH better on R888 than M&H drag radials (on the street). Also, the NT05r / 555r are available for a stock GT-R 20" wheel as to make it not look like a Jeep.

So the R888s are DOT approved but the 555R DRs (drag radial I am assuming) are not? I just want to make sure I understand that correctly.

Both are DOT approved.

Why doesn't the event just make everyone use the same tire if this is truly a KING OF THE STREET competition. I say everyone should have to use a street tire.

Sounds like the 888 works for everyone. Why not just make everyone use that tire?