Got a call from the transporter, car is here early, 1 hour left!!!!!

TRANSAMERA

What kind of Ke-bob spelling asshole post pictures of his new car on Instagram for his nutswinging minions and doesn't post here first?!

Time to lock him out of LP again for awhile

What kind of Ke-bob spelling asshole post pictures of his new car on Instagram for his nutswinging minions and doesn't post here first?!

Time to lock him out of LP again for awhile

:iamwithstupid: No turbo and not here first, No soup for you, one week

If it landed on instagram before LP I hate you and I hope you die a fiery death.

Russian-Porsche-Panamera-Turbo-S-Crash.jpg

Sorry guys, it is correct I posted a pic on Instagram and not here, we need an L-Power app damnit!! (paging Sprite)

Anyway, I of course listened to my brothers here and choose the white and I have to say I have NO REGRETS! :turboalex:

The car is insane looking and it sounds absolutely menacing! I would never guess a Porsche could sound like this! It's almost like thunder hits when you step on it, it crackles and spits and you hear a loud *BLURP* on every downshift of the PDK.. I grin like a mofo every time :icon_mrgreen:

Lets just say the R8 has been collecting dust for a few days and will continue to do so.. I previously have stated the Panamera being the best car on the planet, well, this just sets it in stone. No other car can do everything as good as the Panamera and the GTS is the best version yet.

I honest can't say the Turbo is better in anyway if you consider the feel/sound of the engine/transmission. Plus the interior in GTS with red stichting and alcantara everywhere, the special GTS wheels in black and the black spoilers/bodyparts etc just sets it off and it looks much nicer than all the other Panameras, IMO.

I'll update with better pics later! Here are a few quick ones I snapped while coming home with a kebab in my hand, while being drunk. (true story, lol)

Sorry guys, it is correct I posted a pic on Instagram and not here, we need an L-Power app damnit!! (paging Sprite)

You are dead to me!

I'll update with better pics later! Here are a few quick ones I snapped while coming home with a kebab in my hand, while being drunk. (true story, lol)

Um where are the pics?