Used c7 for sale already?

Assman

I'm confused who would pay $10k (15% premium) over list for a run of the mill POS?

There was a dealership in San Francisco asking $100k for one of the new vettes

you can buy them everywhere now....

Yeah I remember a few years back when the C6 came out it took me forever to actually see one in person on an actual car lot in California. Every single car was pre-ordered and 6-8 months out minimum and there were no dealer cars available, surprisingly enough there is a massive market of POS fanatics that cream at the chance to pre-order their dream POS and pick them up at the factory etc. I don't see why the C7 wouldn't be the same if not worse as there is a lot more interest in this car!

Different strokes for different folks I guess

Different strokes for different folks I guess

I get that, I just can't fathom getting so tripped up over a car they want to build 100k of that will sell for 40% off list in 24 months.

Oh well, if they can get it good on them.

I like it.

In 24 months it'll be a good performance value. They are cheap and easy to maintain with parts and technicians everywhere (whether dealer or independent).

Saw my first C7 in person last week. Was at Porsche Sport Driving School at Barber and one of the participants arrived in his new black C7. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it in person - but I like the styling, and the interior looks 1000% better than my C6 zeee000six.

I wouldn't pay sticker or over (duh) but gently used? Yes - I would. And if the 2015 zeeeooosix version is as good as the C6 - I would consider one (used).

I saw a truck load of them on the 405 this morning, they were all covered except for a yellow one in the front. Great looking car.

Agree, Corvettes are the bargain of the sportscar world. Especially in maintenance. I would tho never ever pay over sticker for one, but then again I never feel the need to have the newest before anyone else. If anything I usually give a new model a year or two to sort out the bugs. Just me tho

I was out with friends this weekend and passed a dealership that had 3 of them (red, blue and silver). Car looks absolutely fantastic in person, Chevy hit it out of the park in terms of styling. As Cake said the interior is night and day from the last generation C6. Here are a few pics I snapped (dealership was closed so excuse the glare through closed windows and in direct sunlight).

I only stopped for a few minutes, but the red one had black 10-spoke rims on it and stickered for $65k. The blue one was a Z51 with a carbon fiber roof and had a price tag of $75k.

post-424-1383689330_thumb.jpg

post-424-1383689347_thumb.jpg

post-424-1383689359_thumb.jpg

post-424-1383689374_thumb.jpg

were you in the Lambo??

Driving next to a blue one just like pic above, yes I was in the Lambo but he didn't try to race we both drove side by side then he turned off very uneventful. lol

Still on the fence about the taillights still.

Driving next to a blue one just like pic above, yes I was in the Lambo but he didn't try to race we both drove side by side then he turned off very uneventful. lol

Funny you say that, I saw a new camaro or whatever they call it now and thought how similar they look.

I didn't like the tail lights in photos, but in person they were okay - and seemed congruent with the overall design.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't like the tail lights in photos, but in person they were okay - and seemed congruent with the overall design.

I've seen people paint the "runny mascara" part of the tail lights the body color. It makes the rear look so much better