Aventador Ad Personam Program

ToofDoc

This was shared to me by my dealer as well as the Ad Personam program director. I know most of you may not know all these options are available. It was exciting for me when I ordered and built my Roadster with all these choices so I wanted to share with you all some of the nice customizations that you can do with your future Aventador Coupe or Roadster orders as well.

Some of your own Lamborghini salesman may not even know about these options.

Enjoy!

Extended stitching into ceiling, door frames, floor, steering wheel.....

I really like the embroidery options as well.....

I have the embroidery Lamborghini crest logo on my seat head rest in contrast stitching (black on white head rests) instead in embossed leather

I also embroidered "AVENTADOR" in the Aventador font on both seats on the outer seat boasters in contrast stitching (Bianco Leda on Nero ade)

I didn't want to do any initials or signatures or any other personal designs for resale purposes.

I've never seen the custom embroidery on the seats or door panel, or anywhere for that matter. Thanks for sharing that.

I really like the embroidery options as well.....

I have the embroidery Lamborghini crest logo on my seat head rest in contrast stitching (black on white head rests) instead in embossed leather

I also embroidered "AVENTADOR" in the Aventador font on both seats on the outer seat boasters in contrast stitching (Bianco Leda on Nero ade)

I didn't want to do any initials or signatures or any other personal designs for resale purposes.

pictures pls

This probably would run into Copyright issues and Lamborghini would hence refuse to do it.

But the embroidery part on the driver side door upper panel, it would be quite cool if they would stitch a

Deceptacon logo there. :icon_mrgreen:

• 4 months later...

I saw the color scheme to the seats on this car and thought it was unique! Like the white bolsters and black center with white crest embroidery. What you think?

This RORY designation is named after an LP member as he's owned 12 Lambos, Lambo decided to honor him with this.

This RORY designation is named after an LP member as he's owned 12 Lambos, Lambo decided to honor him with this.

That is pretty badass! I guess you can't really sell the car after Lambo has put your name on it!

^^^ I didn't think I would ever say this but too much Verde for my tastes.

Bicolor Black/green i great for me too. Is there the opportunity to make it half black leather and half green Alcantara?