Countach coming back home soon from George Evans

Allan-Herbie

Sent the car back to George to get the valves re-adjusted, A/c replaced, small oil leak fixed and replaced all the old rubber door gaskets.. Cant wait to get it home! Some pics from George.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This makes me smile. Congrats Allan! I'm sure your looking forward to driving her when she is back!

Man i can't believe a friend of mine passed on that car... white on red is such a Great looking combo. Idiot!

I had the door and lid gaskets replaced too, makes a big difference depending how tired they were.

Man i can't believe a friend of mine passed on that car... white on red is such a Great looking combo. Idiot!

Definitely a good car but it certainly needed some work. I'm very happy with it!

I had the door and lid gaskets replaced too, makes a big difference depending how tired they were.

Mine had a tear in one of them

Definitely a good car but it certainly needed some work. I'm very happy with it!

I remember.. my friend is realistic and understands that at this age they ALL need what yours needed. Unless they have already been gone through then they probably need it. I also had Evans rebuild my entire engine. With some its the trans, with others its the electrical but new owners should plan on something with these old girls.

How often do Countachs need a valve adjustment?

Mine needed one only because we did complete valve job. After 500 miles, George said it needed to be readjusted. Now it should be good till I drop dead..