Toy for the weekend....

Scotty

I moved into a new neighborhood in Florida, just so happens one of my next-door neighbors is an exotic car dealer. Look what he dropped off in my driveway yesterday morning.

post-15160-1391984657_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1391984678_thumb.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always nice to have an exotic car dealer as a neighbor!

This car is incredible! Matte pearl yellow and a UGR TT to boot. Car is nuts to drive, so raw compared to my Aventador. I now know why the SV guys love these cars so much.

I moved into a new neighborhood in Florida, just so happens one of my next-door neighbors is an exotic car dealer. Look what he dropped off in my driveway yesterday morning.

Good to see the house is being used for something!

This car is incredible! Matte pearl yellow and a UGR TT to boot. Car is nuts to drive, so raw compared to my Aventador. I now know why the SV guys love these cars so much.

Where's RB with the "see what I've been telling you guys"....Lol.

That is great! Congrats on the new home! If your new neighbor keeps dropping off Lamborghini's in your driveway let me know if any other homes come up for sale on your block!!! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: 'Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!! :icon_super:

Where's RB with the "see what I've been telling you guys"....Lol.

That SV has the TT treatment by UGR so it is even more raw and wild than what I am used to! 😳👍

Awesome, what's he selling it for?

No idea yet, I will ask. He has been hanging into it because he loves driving it.

Good to see the house is being used for something!

Lol, I know Brian. I bought it a year and a half ago and just moved in finally.

Awesome, what's he selling it for?

No idea yet, I will ask. He has been hanging into it because he loves driving it.

Its been for sale for well over a year at $389K in Naples..for sale in Texas for $329K for a year before that...it has had a lot of clutch issues.

Guess they have been sorted out now.

Interesting, if there was clutch issues, they are solved. It drives fantastic and shifts like a champ. Raging Bull said these drive great, but never had a chance. Might just have to adopt this one.

Interesting, if there was clutch issues, they are solved. It drives fantastic and shifts like a champ. Raging Bull said these drive great, but never had a chance. Might just have to adopt this one.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Scotty, if you buy it we are doing some Florida SV runs! You'll just have to let me keep up! ;)

Naples Motorsports has had that car since Feb 2013. It has more than clutch issues. Even Kevin looked at buying the car back since he liked it so much but declined when he discovered it had some "issues". It's in a thread he posted on LP last year with a video.

But I'm glad you got the chance to experience an SV and to see what all of us "SV" guys are talking about. It's one of the most pure driving experiences you can have in a Lambo! Enjoy!

Humm, I need to know , what other issues?

Bad carfax for starters. Can't remember any details of the accident/repair, and it may have been relatively minor, but any kind of ding on the carfax with a car like that hurts resale badly.

Humm, I need to know , what other issues?

Scotty,

I've searched for the post but I can't seem to find it. Kevin stated that there was an issue or two with the Carfax IIRC? I believe the car has had some paint work. Maybe PM Kevin and he could fill you in? I just know that the car has been on the market for almost 3 years with no takers--that usually speaks to something since at face value it's an awesome car. I was offered the car last year at $345K so you should be south of that for sure at this point. Good luck!!