**Reward** Wanted, 6 speed 08 Superleggera.

Yep, didn't look at the pics. Listed as a manual there and on eBay.

Huge pet peeve of mine that so many places list F1/Egear cars as manual

Car will have to come from an owner , owners friend , or dealer that has a client willing to part with one.

Rest assured Kevin stays on top of the listings :D

to this date, i have only seen one stick shift SL in black. it is in SF bay area. Steve at Driven Exotics may know him but i doubt he will part with it.

That car is a 2011 SL...again, we sold that one to the San Fran area customer. Was sold NEW here in Seattle....1 of ONLY 3 2011 SL 6 speed cars ever produced for the USA..spoke to the owner just last week..NOT FOR SALE>

ANY and all MANUAL 3 pedal Lambos are just harder and harder to locate and re-sale...owners KNOW what they have and are keeping them as a REAL Exotic car to enjoy for years to come.,...after all..no more to EVER be built again..

1105405[/url]']

That car is a 2011 SL...again, we sold that one to the San Fran area customer. Was sold NEW here in Seattle....1 of ONLY 3 2011 SL 6 speed cars ever produced for the USA..spoke to the owner just last week..NOT FOR SALE>

ANY and all MANUAL 3 pedal Lambos are just harder and harder to locate and re-sale...owners KNOW what they have and are keeping them as a REAL Exotic car to enjoy for years to come.,...after all..no more to EVER be built again..

You are correct about the year of the SL. Much like 993 being the last of the air cool 911, I think the demand on stick shift collectibility will last another decade. After that, all the old farts won't even be around to miss that stick. :)

You are correct about the year of the SL. Much like 993 being the last of the air cool 911, I think the demand on stick shift collectibility will last another decade. After that, all the old farts won't even be around to miss that stick. :)

It's not over til the fat lady (or transgendered 'lady') sings. Porsche & BMW are still offering manual trannies. Unfortunately I can't think of a single exotic though that does anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
I hear a Mexican drug lords son may have one available!

You may want to contact the Mexican drug task force for further details.

:icon_mrgreen:

Ouch. Hahaha.