P1 displayed at McLaren Greenwich

Traction Control Off

That's funny, I was there today to look at the car and to put an order down for a 650S. I was there around 1:30. What time were you there?

And what did you think of the P1 in person?

P1 is the tits for sure.... They did an awesome job on performance too

That's funny, I was there today to look at the car and to put an order down for a 650S. I was there around 1:30. What time were you there?

What do you like about the 650s that you don't get from your spider? Very curious!

I was there from 11-12 or so. Where were you driving in from? Congrats on your 650S order! Any estimated window for arrival yet?

The P1 is amazing because of how different it is. I didn't know what to think of it from pictures, but it's beyond impressive in person. Two decades later, McLaren has done it again: they've revolutionized the supercar, just like the F1, except this time, it isn't about top speed.

And what did you think of the P1 in person?

Blown away by it. I saw one in Volcano Orange at the launch about 6 months back, but after seeing the reviews and the videos of it I can't get enough of this car. Eventually I'll have to get my hands on one.

What do you like about the 650s that you don't get from your spider? Very curious!

I'm just excited about the idea of getting my hands on an improved version of the 12C. I obviously don't know how different the 650S will be, but I am still curious to see how it has been improved.

I was there from 11-12 or so. Where were you driving in from? Congrats on your 650S order! Any estimated window for arrival yet?

The P1 is amazing because of how different it is. I didn't know what to think of it from pictures, but it's beyond impressive in person. Two decades later, McLaren has done it again: they've revolutionized the supercar, just like the F1, except this time, it isn't about top speed.

I came in from my office in Brooklyn. I was driving my blue M5. I must have just missed you, not that I would have known it was you anyway. :)

Agreed though, the P1 is really groundbreaking. An impressive achievement by McLaren.

Blown away by it. I saw one in Volcano Orange at the launch about 6 months back, but after seeing the reviews and the videos of it I can't get enough of this car. Eventually I'll have to get my hands on one.

I'm just excited about the idea of getting my hands on an improved version of the 12C. I obviously don't know how different the 650S will be, but I am still curious to see how it has been improved.

I came in from my office in Brooklyn. I was driving my blue M5. I must have just missed you, not that I would have known it was you anyway. :)

Agreed though, the P1 is really groundbreaking. An impressive achievement by McLaren.

Haha, I saw you! I made a comment to my friend about your M5. We were about to get on 95 as you drove by. Small world!

Saw the car today - it is the most striking car I've ever seen in recent memory. It is MUCH better looking in real life than in photos. It is just unreal.

what color 650s did you order?

did you order the spider or coupe?

yeah that P1 in white is ridiculous!

I live in Eastchester, def going to have to make it over there

I live in Eastchester, def going to have to make it over there

The P1 left Greenwich on Saturday afternoon. It will be displayed at the Amelia Island Concours this coming weekend and then I have speculated it may return to the northeast for display at the New York Auto Show in April. That's what they did with the 12C Can Am Edition they displayed at Amelia last year.

>8^)

ER

The P1 left Greenwich on Saturday afternoon. It will be displayed at the Amelia Island Concours this coming weekend and then I have speculated it may return to the northeast for display at the New York Auto Show in April. That's what they did with the 12C Can Am Edition they displayed at Amelia last year.

>8^)

ER

It's coming to Indianapolis next, right? RIGHT?

Wait, no. Flyover state. :crybaby2:

what color 650s did you order?

I still have time to finalize my color choice, but I am almost certainly going with Volcano Yellow.

did you order the spider or coupe?

yeah that P1 in white is ridiculous!

I'm going with the coupe. I love the Spider, but I can't deal with someone else being quicker than me.

I'm going with the coupe. I love the Spider, but I can't deal with someone else being quicker than me.

New exhaust and turn the boost up. ;)

It's coming to Indianapolis next, right? RIGHT?

Wait, no. Flyover state. :crybaby2:

It might get to the McLaren dealer in Chicago at some point - that's Lake Forrest Sports Cars.

Is that white car coming to So. Cal ?

I'd say probably not. Production P1s will be arriving for customers in about one month or so.

>8^)

ER

It might get to the McLaren dealer in Chicago at some point - that's Lake Forrest Sports Cars.

>8^)

ER

Even better. That's a 30 minute drive from me.