Are you guys tired yet of loud cars.

LPDADDY

I actually like noise, but not the droning kind of noise. For example, love the noise of the murci downshifts or at wot. That F1 pitch sounds awesome. As long as I can carry a normal conversation inside the cockpit, then I'm all for it.

:iamwithstupid:

now allow me to play you some music for my LP brothers!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vahid's car sounds nice but a little too loud for anything longer than his vids ;)

The older I get the more I find a loud cars really boring. Not sure how some people see this fit into the topic here but Valentino Rossi does not like a loud exhaust on his bike because he wants to hear and feel what is going on around him, having one sense dominated robs him of so many other experiences.

A Kreissieg exhaust system makes any car 10x more fun to drive.

Well, I had a Kreissieg on my Gallardo and that was the last exhaust mod I have done. It is great if you are taking the car to the track or just driving around for fun but I took a few long trips with the car and it was really irritating to say the least.

Thing is I have spent so much time at tracks where you are basically listening to loud motors and open exhausts for 3 to 4 consecutive days that I think I am really tired of loud exhausts, especially on a DD.

As a side note, has anyone heard or been exposed to a rotary motor with an open exhaust ? Enough to turn you off any open pipes lol .

For the record, I believe LPDADDY is one of the first if not the first member here who installed a Kreissieg exhaust onto his G.

You have the memory of an elephant lol .

I'm 20 years old - ask me again in 20 years I'm almost sure I'll be over it ha. Already thinking about swapping the Honda CBR for a stock cruiser for road trips. No Akrapovič, just saddle bags :P

:iamwithstupid: He scares me sometimes LOL

I wish he would remember to send our photos from the 50th :icon_mrgreen: Selective memory I think.

I wish he would remember to send our photos from the 50th :icon_mrgreen: Selective memory I think.

Exactly!!

I was going through the photos the other day, I've found a few which made me LOL, remember the shoes purchase ?? :lol2:

Exactly!!

I was going through the photos the other day, I've found a few which made me LOL, remember the shoes purchase ?? :lol2:

Yes. Tell you what, I am bringing hero cam's for the Mille Miglia, 3 per car should give us good coverage.

Yes. Tell you what, I am bringing hero cam's for the Mille Miglia, 3 per car should give us good coverage.

Didn't we suck at videotaping the 50th ? LOL

I can't wait for Mille Miglia.

Didn't we suck at videotaping the 50th ? LOL

I can't wait for Mille Miglia.

We were not prepared well for it, we will be this time. I am really looking forward to it.

Exactly!!

I was going through the photos the other day, I've found a few which made me LOL, remember the shoes purchase ?? :lol2:Didn't we suck at videotaping the 50th ? LOL I can't wait for Mille Miglia.

We were not prepared well for it, we will be this time. I am really looking forward to it.

Same here!

Ok, doesn't help when I live in a different time zone from you guys --- getting my balls busted while I'm sleeping. :lol2:

The pics are on a few discs which are on my desk 20cm away from my keyboard. I did not forget...

(a) Fortis, how am I suppose to send you the pics when you had moved and with your "old" house on your current address being landfill somewhere and your new fortress is only concrete and steel at the moment with a giant crane inside? :icon_mrgreen: (I still have your book as well.)

(b ) Dad, I shall hand-deliver the pics to you when I am heading to your side of the country. My co-pilot still has video from his phone that I am suppose to get from him. Pics are definitely ready. You guys want the video too because they are based on my car; there are some footage on yours but not much as we left on different time.

The shoe pics are hilarious! Count me in for the Mille Miglia please.

I think we are a slight bit off topic here guys... :icon_mrgreen:

Had my 911 straight piped for about a year. It eventually got old. Much preferred a "middle of the road" exhaust that had some nice sound but wasn't ridiculous.

Ok, doesn't help when I live in a different time zone from you guys --- getting my balls busted while I'm sleeping. :lol2:

The pics are on a few discs which are on my desk 20cm away from my keyboard. I did not forget...

(a) Fortis, how am I suppose to send you the pics when you had moved and with your "old" house on your current address being landfill somewhere and your new fortress is only concrete and steel at the moment with a giant crane inside? :icon_mrgreen: (I still have your book as well.)

(b ) Dad, I shall hand-deliver the pics to you when I am heading to your side of the country. My co-pilot still has video from his phone that I am suppose to get from him. Pics are definitely ready. You guys want the video too because they are based on my car; there are some footage on yours but not much as we left on different time.

The shoe pics are hilarious! Count me in for the Mille Miglia please.

I think we are a slight bit off topic here guys... :icon_mrgreen:

How about you hand deliver the photos you have for me once I finish my house? :icon_super:

Mille Miglia will be awesome ! I am glad you can make it!

How about you hand deliver the photos you have for me once I finish my house? :icon_super:

Mille Miglia will be awesome ! I am glad you can make it!

What car will you guys be doing it in? Will it be loud (staying on topic lol)

Q. Are you guys tired yet of loud cars.

A(i) My daily driver - yes

A(ii) My Lamborghinis - no. And I hope I never will.

I'm thinking that may be the case with me when I get mine finished :lol2: I think I got tired of mine because it was my daily.

That sounds like a wonderful idea! :eusa_dance: Be careful what you wish for... :icon_mrgreen: