Are you guys tired yet of loud cars.

LPDADDY

my 2008 ACR was horrible after I did the headers and exhaust, the side pipes right by your ears didn't help...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, doesn't help when I live in a different time zone from you guys --- getting my balls busted while I'm sleeping. :lol2:

The pics are on a few discs which are on my desk 20cm away from my keyboard. I did not forget...

(a) Fortis, how am I suppose to send you the pics when you had moved and with your "old" house on your current address being landfill somewhere and your new fortress is only concrete and steel at the moment with a giant crane inside? :icon_mrgreen: (I still have your book as well.)

(b ) Dad, I shall hand-deliver the pics to you when I am heading to your side of the country. My co-pilot still has video from his phone that I am suppose to get from him. Pics are definitely ready. You guys want the video too because they are based on my car; there are some footage on yours but not much as we left on different time.

The shoe pics are hilarious! Count me in for the Mille Miglia please.

I think we are a slight bit off topic here guys... :icon_mrgreen:

Well, get your ass over here as soon as you can as I have some serious business to talk to you about. And, it is pure sacrilege making Daddy A wait almost a year for pictures that I worked so hard to pose for. I will say first hand, you are not in charge of the Mille Miglia pics, had your chance and blew it :icon_mrgreen:

I am taking matters into my own hands.

Btw, WTF DID YOU BUY ? I heard some stories from my son Allan but It is not my place to say anything without your approval. Sounds awfully cool to me if I heard correctly, so congrats are definitely extended and may you enjoy in the best of health.

You might want to join the Lambo club we are starting up soon in Toronto, there is a good chance I might be at the helm which means I have to buy a 3rd car now and this one has to be a Lambo to serve everyone right.

Any ideas ? Cheap lambo ? Uracco 250 maybe ? Jalpa ?

^Well, dad, you have my sincerely apologies. :icon_pray: But I am glad at the same time that I am not in charge of the Mille Miglia as that put a great load off my mind. :icon_mrgreen:

Not quite the right time to let the cat out of the bag just yet but since daddy asked, I will PM you.

^Well, dad, you have my sincerely apologies. :icon_pray: But I am glad at the same time that I am not in charge of the Mille Miglia as that put a great load off my mind. :icon_mrgreen:

Not quite the right time to let the cat out of the bag just yet but since daddy asked, I will PM you.

It is your baby AL, your pride and joy so, you can spill the beans whenever. Not my place to do it, I don't want to ruin your moment. And, I am taking care of the Mille Miglia, looks like my son might join us.

Well, get your ass over here as soon as you can as I have some serious business to talk to you about. And, it is pure sacrilege making Daddy A wait almost a year for pictures that I worked so hard to pose for. I will say first hand, you are not in charge of the Mille Miglia pics, had your chance and blew it :icon_mrgreen:

I am taking matters into my own hands.

Btw, WTF DID YOU BUY ? I heard some stories from my son Allan but It is not my place to say anything without your approval. Sounds awfully cool to me if I heard correctly, so congrats are definitely extended and may you enjoy in the best of health.

You might want to join the Lambo club we are starting up soon in Toronto, there is a good chance I might be at the helm which means I have to buy a 3rd car now and this one has to be a Lambo to serve everyone right.

Any ideas ? Cheap lambo ? Uracco 250 maybe ? Jalpa ?

In for pics of you driving a Jalpa! :eusa_dance:

It is your baby AL, your pride and joy so, you can spill the beans whenever. Not my place to do it, I don't want to ruin your moment. And, I am taking care of the Mille Miglia, looks like my son might join us.

:icon_thumleft:

In for pics of you driving a Jalpa! :eusa_dance:

I was considering buying a Jalpa for your mom years ago lol. I kind of like the look of the car and it sounds really good. Problem is, I have never been in a car that rattles and shakes as much as a Jalpa, there was so much body flex it made me feel uneasy and the highlight, you are going to laugh at this, the removable panel for the targa roof flew off the car when I crossed a railway track at what I would consider not too high of a speed. It was embarrassing to say the least and wifey was completely turned off.

I was considering buying a Jalpa for your mom years ago lol. I kind of like the look of the car and it sounds really good. Problem is, I have never been in a car that rattles and shakes as much as a Jalpa, there was so much body flex it made me feel uneasy and the highlight, you are going to laugh at this, the removable panel for the targa roof flew off the car when I crossed a railway track at what I would consider not too high of a speed. It was embarrassing to say the least and wifey was completely turned off.

In all fairness I know what you'd consider not to be too high of a speed !

In all fairness I know what you'd consider not to be too high of a speed !

You have nerve lol . Coming from Mr conservative chasing the cop on a bike at 100mph in downtown Milan. :eusa_naughty:

I'm torn. I like the V12 Lambo quiet and I like it loud. Usually, loud is fine with me because I enjoy people being able to hear it since 98% of 'em have never heard a Lamborghini V12. It's so unique. Just when I start feeling like I might prefer it to be more quiet or less fatiguing, I crank it up and that pissed off monster barks to life and puts a huge smile on my face. To new passengers it can be intimidating. It seems the average bloke out there expects something more civilized. Very few people seem put-off by it, because most are too busy smiling. The aggressive sound contrasts perfectly against the easy-on-the-eye looks.

As a reminder, the song

by The Primitives (Dumb & Dumber soundtrack, 1995) ends with the sound of the stock Diablo driving off, and it sounds every bit as enjoyable as the angry Diablo I babysit.

Four pages, where are the mentions of Carrera GTs and musical exhausts?

We have to unban Swil for that. I am sure he will be more than happy to fill us in on the details. :icon_mrgreen:

We have to unban Swil for that. I am sure he will be more than happy to fill us in on the details. :icon_mrgreen:

We would need a special notification for when he posts, like a trumpet fanfare or something. :icon_mrgreen:

If its laying around somewhere in your garage collecting dust, and you want to send to a friendly Z owner that likes loud cars in South FL, let me know! :-)

Sold it as soon as it was off. Otherwise it would be on the way to FL! It had the rather large CF tips and IMO they looked odd and like they were "stuck on" the ends of the pipes.

My first G had exhaust, my second has exhaust+testpipes, my third I bought a system for but I never mounted it. Sums it quite nicely.

A exotic has to sound more than a regular sportcar and of course, nicer than the regular sportcar. But not to much. A fine balance.

Four pages, where are the mentions of Carrera GTs and musical exhausts?

About three posts in, I was thinking this exact same thing. Swilly, musically, trumpeting, exhaust!

My DD Plastic-mess has a stock exhaust with aftermarket x-pipe. I can't even hear the car under WOT. Considering long-tubes to fix the issue.

The Viper, not as loud as the Lambo, but makes all kinds of noises. :D