2nd place - TX Roll Race Nationals!!

Kisco

Congrats on the build Kisco. The wheels are also one of the best things you could've done, makes the car look so much more aggressive! Looking forward to more videos

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kisco, car looks amazing and clean. Ever thought of getting an SL wing? But again, it may take away from the really clean look...

Congrats Fadi on your results!!

Sounded like we all missed out on some crazy fun y'all had!

I'd love to see 5-6 TTG rolling around in a city. Oh that symphony!!!

Congrats on the build Kisco. The wheels are also one of the best things you could've done, makes the car look so much more aggressive! Looking forward to more videos

Thanks a lot man. I was going back and forth for ever and I think (and hope) I picked out the best ones for my car. I have attached another pic that a friend captured at TX2K.

Kisco, car looks amazing and clean. Ever thought of getting an SL wing? But again, it may take away from the really clean look...

I don't like an SL wing on non SL cars. Like you said, it takes away from the clean look. An Sl wing would require every other 570 mod to make the look 'complete', IMO.

Congrats Fadi on your results!!

Sounded like we all missed out on some crazy fun y'all had!

I'd love to see 5-6 TTG rolling around in a city. Oh that symphony!!!

Thanks brother, much appreciated.

LP560_Euro.jpg

Congrats man! Never got a chance to tell you after the race.

Your car is BOSS, and you're a cool dude :)

Thanks bro. Pleasure to meet you!

congrats Kisco, sounds like the event went awesome, especially for UGR

Thanks a lot Aaron! Hope you are enjoying your exquisite stable in the best of health!!

Thanks bro. Pleasure to meet you!

Thanks a lot Aaron! Hope you are enjoying your exquisite stable in the best of health!!

No problem, I am glad to see you and all the other Lpower guys out there enjoying their awesome rides. Are you really going to be doing more upgrades to your car?

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

No problem, I am glad to see you and all the other Lpower guys out there enjoying their awesome rides. Are you really going to be doing more upgrades to your car?

There is always room for improvement...:lol2:

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft:

Love your plate...nicely done and very obvious to those who know.

Salaam

Alex

Love your plate...nicely done and very obvious to those who know.

Salaam

Alex

Shukran brother..:)

Fadi brother, your the man.

Very proud of you and getting in your monster even after being uncomfortable for many different obvious reasons. Speaks volumes about your character.

Glad you got to enjoy the same thing that me and you, along with every UGR owner clearly lust after.

Great fkn week champ

Fadi brother, your the man.

Very proud of you and getting in your monster even after being uncomfortable for many different obvious reasons. Speaks volumes about your character.

Glad you got to enjoy the same thing that me and you, along with every UGR owner clearly lust after.

Great fkn week champ

Jorje, it's already been too long and we need to hang out again!!!! lol.

Thanks for the kinds words bro. You and Greg are some serious class act studs! Till next time my friend, and let's keep in touch!! :headbang:

Sorry for the ignorance but is there a reason why TTGs do so well from a roll vs from a dead stop at the strip? Is it that despite the billet sets the transmission doesnt like being launched so hard? Just trying to grasp the concept. Bad ass cars all the way around though !

The one thing I read about EVERY single year since Underground started really coming to TX2K is the support during the events (and at TI as well). I've even asked Kostas (TTBull's brother) about it and am amazed to hear the stories. Really puts other shops to shame honestly. It is fantastic to know that when people spend that kind of money on a vehicle that you are getting all of it in return both in performance and support. Other shops should consider doing the same I thing as well. I'm just glad work allowed me to make it out this year and see these 2R cars in person for the first time. Absolutely blown away at the speed and ease of which these cars perform. To the OP your car was especially gorgeous in person.

The one thing I read about EVERY single year since Underground started really coming to TX2K is the support during the events (and at TI as well). I've even asked Kostas (TTBull's brother) about it and am amazed to hear the stories. Really puts other shops to shame honestly. It is fantastic to know that when people spend that kind of money on a vehicle that you are getting all of it in return both in performance and support. Other shops should consider doing the same I thing as well. I'm just glad work allowed me to make it out this year and see these 2R cars in person for the first time. Absolutely blown away at the speed and ease of which these cars perform. To the OP your car was especially gorgeous in person.

This is what the UGR crew looked like after each run…It really was something special! Thanks for the kind words, apex. Did we chat at all??

UGR_crew1.JPG

UGR_crew2.JPG

This is what the UGR crew looked like after each run…It really was something special! Thanks for the kind words, apex. Did we chat at all??

Yeah I was super amazed by the UGR crew! Top-notch.

Do they bring down their entire crew for this event?

Yeah I was super amazed by the UGR crew! Top-notch.

Do they bring down their entire crew for this event?

IIRC from what Kevin said, the guys that came down were just several, with others back at the shop working on customer cars.

No I didn't get a chance to chat with any of the Underground car owners personally. I just remember yours and the white spider the most out of the UR camp. Hopefully next year I will get out to ALL of the events and have the opportunity to meet you and others.

What was being checked run after run? Do these cars normally need this type of maintenance after pulls like this? BTW, that manifold looks so pretty!