Underground Racing LP570 2R at Tx2k

duhawks

Had a complete blast at tx2k. My buddy Chad put this video together for me. It turned out great. Big thanks to Chad and UGR for building me the fastest street car on the planet (besides other UGR cars).

Enjoy!

Car looks insane fast. What was the outcome of the run in with the law?

He was very cool. Let us go. He just wanted to check out the car for the most part.

To give you an idea how fast my car is those two GTRs are the fastest GTrs on the street right now period. They both are very fast.

My car is like a damn jet. It's just insane.

To give you an idea how fast my car is those two GTRs are the fastest GTrs on the street right now period. They both are very fast.

My car is like a damn jet. It's just insane.

Need.moar.vids!!!

What an animal!! Who ever buys this car isn't ready for what's to come. lol. :lol2:

Isn't this the truth!! :lol2:

Awesome video Dustin!

2:29 best PART ever. just powers around that GTR i mean just swallowed it up. and that is a bad ass mofo GTR. WOW! Awesome video.. one thing I noticed about both the videos of you and liquid assets is once the cars hit 5th or 6th? not sure, they are just GONE. Its like they go into warp speed mode. Maybe thats when they are finally letting the turbos eat. What is on a UGR 2r kit 2 76 precisions?

Glad you are happy with your car and that you came back to Atl in one piece.

I would have liked to stay out longer to see more races in person, but my natural tendency is to avoid cops.

Thanks! Car is a blast when I take it out. It is just a weird feeling when you own something this fast. I am the type of person that always wants to keep making something better so I am like what do I do to the car now?!?!

Thanks! Car is a blast when I take it out. It is just a weird feeling when you own something this fast. I am the type of person that always wants to keep making something better so I am like what do I do to the car now?!?!

Sell it and build a 3R Aventador????