"Lamborghini" of All Handbags

ToofDoc

Here's a pic from my friends closet

I will not show that to my girl!!

I see a Pagani, a 50th Aventador and a Blancpain watch in that closet!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will not show that to my girl!!

I see a Pagani, a 50th Aventador and a Blancpain watch in that closet!!

Imagine the obligatory accessories for each handbag lol

Disclaimer:

With all due respect to buyers of those bags no offence intended!!

You can never compare the ingenuity and craftsmanship which went into developing a complicated watch mechanism, development and advancement in technology used in car manufacturing, R&D, development of materials, aerodynamics, safety, etc. with folding a square piece of leather from a dead cow, putting two straps on it and a zipper! Marketing at its best, I am sorry but you have to be out of your mind paying $200k for one, I do not care how much money you've got, I refuse buying overpriced junk and it's not a matter of affordability, that's like paying $2500 for packets of 2 minute noodles, can I do it, of course I can, am I stupid enough to do that hell no! Now that I got that off my chest please carry on :icon_mrgreen:

I'm with Fortis, no fcuking way can I wrap my head around spending 6 figures on some orange beef jerky with a few pot metal clasps.

Even if I had Buffets debit card thats absolutely fcuking ridiculous.

Eh, to each their own I guess, but damn!

Disclaimer:

You can never compare the ingenuity and craftsmanship which went into developing a complicated watch mechanism, development and advancement in technology used in car manufacturing, R&D, development of materials, aerodynamics, safety, etc. with folding a square piece of leather from a dead cow, putting two straps on it and a zipper! Marketing at its best, I am sorry but you have to be out of your mind paying $200k for one, I do not care how much money you've got, I refuse buying overpriced junk and it's not a matter of affordability, that's like paying $2500 for packets of 2 minute noodles, can I do it, of course I can, am I stupid enough to do that hell no! Now that I got that off my chest please carry on :icon_mrgreen:

*angry wife appears*

Run Fortis!! She is armed, dangerous and angry lol

This was not my work. But amazing!

I thought for sure it was pole dancing captain's handiwork. Goddamn it great shit!

*angry wife appears*

Run Fortis!! She is armed, dangerous and angry lol

Not in a million years, not my wife, she's one of the most humble, loving people you could ever meet, she's never asked or demanded anything and feels humbled every time I buy anything expensive for her, she's happier giving a gift than receiving one

and I feel exactly the same, my wife is an absolute angel and I am not just saying that, I truly mean it, I am one hell of a lucky guy :icon_thumleft:

I'm with Fortis, no fcuking way can I wrap my head around spending 6 figures on some orange beef jerky with a few pot metal clasps.

When I red this I laughed HARD very HARD :lol2: Orange beef jerky, that's a classic! :lol2:

Not in a million years, not my wife, she's one of the most humble, loving people you could ever meet, she's never asked or demanded anything and feels humbled every time I buy anything expensive for her, she's happier giving a gift than receiving one

and I feel exactly the same, my wife is an absolute angel and I am not just saying that, I truly mean it, I am one hell of a lucky guy :icon_thumleft:

Lucky you having a wife that doesnt have an addiction for super expensive stuffs :icon_mrgreen:

I wouldn't spend 6-figures on any hand bags! Took a lot for me to spend what I spent on my girls first purchase!

$159,999 for a special edition Hermes handbag. While a well equipped loaded with tons of options 2014 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG cost $$169,570

Yup, the S63 please!

I've been trying to get the "H" belt kit for the longest time. Apparently those are just as hard to get in a Hermes store as the bags. Anyone know if they have it in the back as mentioned early or know of any other way I can get a few belts?

I've been trying to get the "H" belt kit for the longest time. Apparently those are just as hard to get in a Hermes store as the bags. Anyone know if they have it in the back as mentioned early or know of any other way I can get a few belts?

every time I see one I think fake, its so damn showy.

Disclaimer:

:iamwithstupid:

I can't justify paying that much for a Birkin bag....especially considering how bland their design is. I rather (and I have) spend the money on a nice diamond ring or watch for my better half!

Actually, my wife hates extremely expensive handbags and shoes. She thinks it's wasteful. Luckily she doesn't say the same thing about my car collection.

She sounds like one smart lady! :D :icon_thumleft:

These bags :eusa_drool:

Even if I had the money I don't think I'd go to the big ticket ones. The one you got your girl is perfect! I'd rather have a nice watch for the money and a car instead of the 6 figure ones.

These bags :eusa_drool:

Even if I had the money I don't think I'd go to the big ticket ones. The one you got your girl is perfect! I'd rather have a nice watch for the money and a car instead of the 6 figure ones.

Great to have a females perspective!

Spending 6/figures...crazy! No way! $20K is already a tough pill to swallow!