Lately... I like this

Allan-Herbie

Still not bad looking cars and especially for the money, however, after the P cars you've had i cant imagine that you will be entertained with it for long.

Still have my S that I've owned since it was 14 months old. Car is still rock solid, I don't know if we will be able to say that about a 2014 Porsche product 25+ years from now.

964 values are on the rise lately. Between the Singer, RWB and other fads, I think cleaner better condition examples are getting harder to find for a reasonable price. Quite a few have been sold in the US and shipped overseas because of the better pricing.

With only 76 made I can't believe it didn't become a collectible a decade ago!

There was a white 3.6 turbo S flactblau here in Cincy for many years i used to see driving all the time. Such a stunning car!

My father had one of those while I was in highschool/college. Bought it with 9,000 miles and sold it 6 years later with just under 12,000 miles for a profit. Wish he would have kept it as it would have been worth quite abit more now with the miles as low as they were (I think he sold it for $58,000 or so in 2004 or 2005). Was the cleanest old cars I had ever seen. Black/Tan and bone stock. Used to take it out of the garage just to clean it and put it back away.