Screw Wilson!!!!!

Lubejobs42

Gino...

Came across this tonight on Instagram...another LP720 at the Miami boat show this year...and a boat inspired by the Lambo like yours! Did you see this one there? This boat is no where close to the flare that your spaceship but MAN...a boat show with two LP720 in da house?!? Boat show turned into a car show?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gino...

Came across this tonight on Instagram...another LP720 at the Miami boat show this year...and a boat inspired by the Lambo like yours! Did you see this one there? This boat is no where close to the flare that your spaceship but MAN...a boat show with two LP720 in da house?!? Boat show turned into a car show?

Its just a color match:

18_MiamiBoatShow04.jpg

Its just a color match:

18_MiamiBoatShow04.jpg

Yup....and some q-citura stitching leather cockpit seats on the boats....

No doubt that this boat is not on the same planet as Lubejob's spaceship, but my point was LP720s were well represented at this boatshow!!!

Gino...

I did. it's an LP700 with front lip and diffuser. It looked nice.

I did. it's an LP700 with front lip and diffuser. It looked nice.

Ah...it wasn't a 720? Thought it was! Still...two Roadsters at a boat show! No other boat shows compares!

Well done man! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. Fukc people like that assface. It's just jealously because he knows he will never be able to achieve anywhere close to what you have.

Ah...it wasn't a 720? Thought it was! Still...two Roadsters at a boat show! No other boat shows compares!

Pretty sure that boat and car belong to Brett David.

Pretty sure that boat and car belong to Brett David.

yep that is brett's set up, both were sick but that highlighter yellow was a game changer.

I'm sure he's a former Top Gear presenter for a reason; he's a POS.

I was gonna say, look at who is commenting, the one old format Top Gear presenter nobody wants...

I can hear him in that nasally, posh tone of his. F'k 'im.

I was gonna say, look at who is commenting, the one old format Top Gear presenter nobody wants...

I can hear him in that nasally, posh tone of his. F'k 'im.

Thank you!!!!!