Screw Wilson!!!!!

Lubejobs42

I know, I red them at midnight and couldn't go to sleep after. Is Banana boat a dick or what???

I could just picture her sitting in her double wide after just opening her government assistance check and 4 screaming babies in the other room as she was typing her bullshit.

You don't have to explain yourself to these people Gino. They'll never get it and you owe nobody an explanation for how you choose to live.

Fuckemall

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see pictures and videos of this boat in the water. When I saw the boat with the Lamborghini in front, it looks really really really long. Very impressive.

I could just picture her sitting in her double wide after just opening her government assistance check and 4 screaming babies in the other room as she was typing her bullshit.

You don't have to explain yourself to these people Gino. They'll never get it and you owe nobody an explanation for how you choose to live.

Fuckemall

:iamwithstupid:

I completely don't get when people comment negatively on others who buy luxuries or extravagant items.

If no one bought extravagant or expensive items, companies wouldn't be able to make said items.

If companies aren't making those items, more people are out of work.

If more people are out of work, then there are less people to buy necessities of all prices.

As far as I can see, if Lubejobs puts 8 engines and 16 turbo's in his Lamborghini boat and has it repainted in paint with gold flake in it and puts a snow cone machine in it that has been modified to make IPA flavored snow cones, someone had a job making those engines, turbo's, and paint. The snow cone modification probably wouldn't amount to more than just making the snow regularly and then pouring some nice microbrewed IPA on it, but you get my drift.

If people who could afford stuff held onto their money and didn't buy stuff, stuff wouldn't get made and people wouldn't be paid to make stuff.

I think I saw that on an inspirational memo at a Fortune 500 or sumpin'.

Im amazed at how many comments there are along the lines of "spends all of that money on a boat but what about his hamburger employees" "hope his employees are paid enough" etc..

I just do not understand peoples logic! You could say that about any job ever!

Anyways.. I can not wait to see some videos of that thing in action! Another copter shot!

Gino (can I call you that cause lubejobs takes forever to type and lube seems like a funny nickname?). Ignore the haters. I read the article and thought you sounded like a bad ass. I asked a few coworkers for their opinion and they all thought your story was amazing and laughed at the hate in the article. I like how the Dbag was bashing you while driving his SLS through London traffic. My commute-in-a-honda-civic self things his SLS is a disgusting display of wealth....wait no I don't. I see a guy who drives and SLS and must have had some success in life. I see a dude with a Lambo boat and see a guy who had a ton of success in life. Keeps me humble and working hard!!!

Keep it up.

PS. Just how good are your burgers? I guess I need to add your burgers to the list of things to sample the next time I am in FL. Right after I see the Lambo boat and the Veneno.

Gino (can I call you that cause lubejobs takes forever to type and lube seems like a funny nickname?). Ignore the haters. I read the article and thought you sounded like a bad ass. I asked a few coworkers for their opinion and they all thought your story was amazing and laughed at the hate in the article. I like how the Dbag was bashing you while driving his SLS through London traffic. My commute-in-a-honda-civic self things his SLS is a disgusting display of wealth....wait no I don't. I see a guy who drives and SLS and must have had some success in life. I see a dude with a Lambo boat and see a guy who had a ton of success in life. Keeps me humble and working hard!!!

Keep it up.

PS. Just how good are your burgers? I guess I need to add your burgers to the list of things to sample the next time I am in FL. Right after I see the Lambo boat and the Veneno.

By this asswipes own logic his SLS is a discusting form of excess. What a hypocrite. And those comments about the burger employees pay unfortunately seems to be the new norm from the mutant progressives. God forbid peoples pay should be based on the job they have and their performance. One day Buffet et all will get what they deserve when their wealth gets taken by the govt that thinks no one person should have billions. Its pretty sad when success is actually percieved as a bad thing.Awesome boat, my brother in law has a similar black truck like yours and takes his two fountains down to the Miami poker runs. This thing will be a rockstar down there, congrats!

You know, I have seen this social trend increasing over the past couple years and it's getting down right disturbing. It used to be people admired those who build success on their own, and had something to aspire to. This has transitioned right through the state of jealousy right to downright envy. This whole notion that because *I* (figuratively representing the heathen masses) don't have something, nobody else should either, and that we should condemn those who have more is fcuking ludicrous.

Then balance that out with those who hate if you're not quite so successful in life financially, women, etc. Can be the very same people.

Almost no medium, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

People suck. :icon_mrgreen:

I know, I red them at midnight and couldn't go to sleep after. Is Banana boat a dick or what???

Don't even get me started on that dick! Ohh how I would love to extract his sorry ass from his mom's basement and export the scumbag to a third world communist hell hole country and let him experience his dumbass philosophy applied.

Just ignore them, I know it isn't easy but you have to, such a shame isn't it? you are happy to share your joy with the world thinking you are doing the right thing but scumbags such as that bananaboat idiot has to ruin the fun for everyone.

Best thing these days is to keep every single thing to yourself, it sucks big time!

The snow cone modification probably wouldn't amount to more than just making the snow regularly and then pouring some nice microbrewed IPA on it, but you get my "draft"

Sorry had to....

bunch of haters that will never amount to anything. when they interviewed me for HH magazine years ago I had the same negative BS comments, but there were a few great comments that made it all worthwhile! I printed those and saved them.

I know Gino for years and he is exactly what he says he is. extremely nice guy always willing to help out and answer any questions.

In the end it's a shame that you and a few others want to share your success with us, but the largest voices seem to be the naysayers. :(

bunch of haters that will never amount to anything. when they interviewed me for HH magazine years ago I had the same negative BS comments, but there were a few great comments that made it all worthwhile! I printed those and saved them.

I know Gino for years and he is exactly what he says he is. extremely nice guy always willing to help out and answer any questions.

Which issue are you featured in? Would love to read about it.

Which issue are you featured in? Would love to read about it.

May 09' it wasn't a big deal, but the point is I had the same kind of BS that made me think twice about trying to be more private. so many haters in the world, very sad.

Uhhh.. Hello... Welcome to the Obama administration...

Same over here. The generation today are getting their ideals totally twisted through IG/FB etc

Fuckedup generation...

The social media is in my belief the main culprit and downfall of everything. These losers used to hide in their shame of being just that, losers. But social media has made it possible for them to express their bullshit beliefs and find others who have the same misguided mentality that the only way you succeed is by screwing people, which sadly this administration has done a great job provocating. When one loser sees another loser, they suddenly dont feel the need to hide their shame and they can run around shitting all over everyones success together to try and make themselves feel that much less worthless.

Haters gonna hate. Congrats on all your success. No one handed it to you.

Quentin Wilson is ugly bitch. His name is pantone color code for flat grey. I see his face on every EVO-mag that arrives, on some shady warranty company's add, and I always struggle to remember where that face is familiar, then I remember it was 90's top gear where he had 5 minutes fame with some barn finds section.