TI updates

Kisco

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He better, I spent an hour of my time this morning on it, lol.

I went on vacation and prepaid 600 texts. Hahahaha.

Well done UR crew! Years ahead of the competition.. Wait.. Nevermind... What competition..?

We are going to have to start racing each other lol

We are going to have to start racing each other lol

I guess 207 (second fastest Speed) is not going to be competition..hmm. Future looks good for the GTR. You can hate the car but some props for the that trap?

I guess 207 (second fastest Speed) is not going to be competition..hmm. Future looks good for the GTR. You can hate the car but some props for the that trap?

Ok so us UGR folks and OMEGAHHH can all race each other.

The future is bright if OmegaHHH can prove to be reliable. Making that kind of power reliable will take time. Only thing to do is to keep racing it and see what happens. If something breaks just make it stronger.

You will not win any roll racing events just making 1 pass.

Ok so us UGR folks and OMEGAHHH can all race each other.

The future is bright if OmegaHHH can prove to be reliable. Making that kind of power reliable will take time. Only thing to do is to keep racing it and see what happens. If something breaks just make it stronger.

You will not win any roll racing events just making 1 pass.

You are right. But the potential is there. 38-40psi on A20 and a 207 no n20 is serious.I am willing to bet we will see at least 6-10 A20s in the next Ti. 200-210 will be the average. I am sure UG will be more in the 215 area. that 5 mph difference wont be that hard to overcome.

I Asked Eric if she was hurt , He said absolutely not . While it may sound kinda off stupid/excuse ...it truly was a breather issue using E98. They are going to retune it on VP IMPORT to see if that elevates it.

Eric and Kevin are good friend and Kevin was flat out shocked when Ohhmegaaa ran 207 FIRST pass . Traction was spot on.

There has to be a cap on trap speed eventually and its who ever has the most power under the curve will win.

You are right. But the potential is there. 38-40psi on A20 and a 207 no n20 is serious.I am willing to bet we will see at least 6-10 A20s in the next Ti. 200-210 will be the average. I am sure UG will be more in the 215 area. that 5 mph difference wont be that hard to overcome.

I Asked Eric if she was hurt , He said absolutely not . While it may sound kinda off stupid/excuse ...it truly was a breather issue using E98. They are going to retune it on VP IMPORT to see if that elevates it.

Eric and Kevin are good friend and Kevin was flat out shocked when Ohhmegaaa ran 207 FIRST pass . Traction was spot on.

There has to be a cap on trap speed eventually and its who ever has the most power under the curve will win.

As it should be on a car with 4 drag radials.

Why are you so stuck on who used nitrous? There are no rules in street racing/TI/grudge racing. No one tells their full setup..AM S included. Run what you brung and yall (GTR camp) didn't bring enough.

Man the event looked like a blast...Crazy speeds out there. :-)

Its really good to see how competition drives other platforms..Remember when the Supras/Vipers used to be the horse to beat. But then UGR came out swinging a big stick and became the ones to beat..Look how it has pushed the GTR platform to compete with the UGR cars. And now both GTR/UGR keep pushing the envelope to outdo each other. Amazing to see.

Aloha,

Will

2 to 1 odds again at next TI?? :icon_mrgreen:

I will definitely be at the next TI, racing or not. Already can't wait for it.

2 to 1 odds again at next TI?? :icon_mrgreen:

I will definitely be at the next TI, racing or not. Already can't wait for it.

I will try and fly out for this one. We will bet when we get closer . I just want to make sure 2 A20's vs 10 plus 2R's wont happen again.

If 6-8 of them make it , I am in !!

I will try and fly out for this one. We will bet when we get closer . I just want to make sure 2 A20's vs 10 plus 2R's wont happen again.

At this rate there will be 4R by the next TI ;)

Ill fly out with you bro if schedule permits.. :-)