Annoying Lambo owners

djantlive

I could care less about how they act, if it is theirs... let them do with it as they want. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Stunt's Lambo looks SICK in those pics btw!!!!!!

You know you live in a special place when, among the Lambos, you can identify the incompetent middle aged women driving them. I do not live in a special place :(.

I get annoyed by mid aged women that buy Lambos to get attention. The car shouldn't be a ticket to stardom. That's pretty pathetic. Most of them can't drive worth crap and just like to spit fire revving the crap out of their car.

Of course, they all have airbags.

Then, there are some douchbag guys too that do the same.

It is worse when they buy the special editions (50th Av, SV). They have no business hoarding these cars that they can't handle.

Has it occurred to you that you could be an annoying owner to someone else. Why would you give a shit how one spends their money, none of your business. Whatever happened to live and let live.

I have an issue with people who drink and drive. Other than that, I don't judge.

:iamwithstupid:

So that owner and a few others are getting in the news for making a 7 year old's birthday wish come true.

http://www.flatout.com.br/o-sonho-deste-ga...de-aniversario/

Spreading a good name for Lambo owners.

I know a lambo owner that better show up for a local kids birthday. :eusa_dance: