Verde Mantis

CallMeJarob

• 3 weeks later...
The Huracan is very color sensitive unlike the Aventador

This looks fantastic!

Which colors don't you like? I haven't seen a bad color yet, I do dislike some of the interior color combos, this one as an example:

image.jpg

Which colors don't you like? I haven't seen a bad color yet, I do dislike some of the interior color combos, this one as an example:

The new silver launch color (forgot the name), in your picture was the car I saw and was not that great in person. Ill reserve judgement on other colors till I see them but I have a feeling not all colors will look stunning

The interior wasn't horrible but wouldn't be my pick either

I agree with you, the silver wasn't flattering, wrong color for the launch car, they are trying to appeal to a broader market hence the dull color, no idea who advise them that the broader market prefers boring colors LOL.

I would guess that prominent colours would work a lot better on this model than "blend" ones like silver. The lines of the Huracan is much softer than the G or the Aventador so it will need sharp & crisp colours to highlight all its lines

"Green" and "Lamborghini" is always a winning combination. Then again, it's rare for any color to not look amazing on a Lamborghini. 👊💚👽💚👍

I would guess that prominent colours would work a lot better on this model than "blend" ones like silver. The lines of the Huracan is much softer than the G or the Aventador so it will need sharp & crisp colours to highlight all its lines

Exactly, this base Huracan is so solid piece of design it can handle most vivid colors.

Then down the line when they do special models which are full of you angular CV sprouts all over through the body you almost need to bind all the parts with subtler hue, say matt grey.

stunning ! i would take that over the VI !

I don't know about that...I haven't seen it in person...I need to!

From the pics, looks alot like VI in direct lighting, but then transitions into a deeper hue of green...not really feeling it.

this new green reminds me of the green that is on Porsche GT3's.

Porsche green is flat, no?